Cowboy Oliveria good genetics low fight iq?

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy is fast, lengthy, strong with a good chin. But he fights like he's not even trying to win. Dude was having success pop shotting Perry then starts to back up into the cage letting Perry punch him LOL. He waste a lot of energy doing random spinning kicks, and just moving around a lot. If he learned great footwork he would be a force to be reckoned with . He's already really athletic. No clue if this guy even has a game plan going into fights, but I doubt he cares about winning. he's all about the 50g's baby

Last edited:
He's not Perry level stupid, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. 7 kids with 7 different baby mommas all on his street.
That being said, if he did have better fight IQ, he should crack Top 10, tough guy with somewhat well rounded skillset.

He's not Perry level stupid, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. 7 kids with 7 different baby mommas all on his street.
That being said, if he did have better fight IQ, he should crack Top 10, tough guy with somewhat well rounded skillset.

Yes but normal IQ and fight IQ are different. Still it's either low fight IQ or just not giving af. I hate to see guys who are physical specimens be mediocre cause of their brains or attitude

That about sums him up yeah. Fun fighter for sure though. We need guys like that to allow the lesser athletes with high IQ shine. It's the MMA circle of life. Just look at Uriah Hall.

I wanted to see his dislocated toe

I thought he won the fight, but I was in a bar watching it on my phone. Am I in the minority here?

I thought he won the fight, but I was in a bar watching it on my phone. Am I in the minority here?
Big time minority. Perry clearly won 2 rounds. Not 3 though. Not sure what that 30-27 judge was thinking

He’s reliant on his physical capabilities.

He doesn’t ever fight with his hands up. He’s a big puncher and a bruiser but he isn’t technically good anywhere. Not a great boxer nor wrestler.

So that’s how he’s being broken down by opponents, is when they’re able to take his offense and not crumble, then his technical deficiencies get figured out.

Big time minority. Perry clearly won 2 rounds. Not 3 though. Not sure what that 30-27 judge was thinking

Thanks mang, I'll have to rewatch it. I had Cowboy winning the first clearly and solidly, and edging the second. A 6x3 screen is hard to play judge on though.

Thanks mang, I'll have to rewatch it. I had Cowboy winning the first clearly and solidly, and edging the second. A 6x3 screen is hard to play judge on though.
Fair call, everyone can have a different opinion though. From memory perry got two TDs (one via slam) and a pretty clean knock down in the second and I didn't feel cowboy did anything damaging. Also cowboy limping back to his corner ( had to rest in neutral for a minute as well) due to foot injury wouldn't have looked great

If Olivera would just concentrate on his boxing, and low kicks he could be champ. All that spinning shit is garbage.

DesertedOblongCentipede-size_restricted.gif

One of my favorite characters

He takes the dancing shit too far. It gassed him out.

I thought cowboy won too.
He was never wobbled in the third as everyone here claims, he was just fuckin around.
Also that rope a dope moment was nothing really

Back