Cowboy Lookalike Bet Big on Cowboy

So he's a "gambler" that has enough cash to make a 7 figure bet but didn't know Cowboy didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning? Wow
He's really good friends with Cowboy. They've hungout doing Dan Bilzerian shit on multiple occasions. I'm sure 1mil isn't much to him.

Must be nice to have so much money that you can throw it away like that.

Would be better to put it to a good cause though.

WarmheartedJointHartebeest-small.gif
She barely cleared the concrete lol.

Don't be a hater
I don't remotely know the guy enough to like or dislike the man but you're frothing over another guy making money and pulling attractive women which unless you get some direct benefit from it makes you look kinda gay.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Last edited:
Dan Bilzerian is an instagram whore and idiot who lives off money his father stole. Why is weird that he made a stupid decision..
What's the story with his Dad? I don't know much about him but thought he won poker or something?

I don't remotely know the guy enough to like or dislike the man but you're frothing over another guy making money and pulling attractive women kinda which unless you get some direct benefit from it makes you look kinda gay.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Don't know who the guy is, but according to ppl in this thread he doesn't make money, he takes his dads money and spends it.

Grown up men celebrating other grown up men for buying hookers and other gold diggers with their fathers money is sad and pathetic. Gays actually have more self respect than that.

Dan is a weird creep, he does everything for Instagram, trying hard to be cool and shit, when in reality he pays people to party with him

Its not like some famous good looking actor, who gets all the girls because of the fame he got from his work, nah Dan just gets his dads money, pays people and makes Instagram posts

Don't know who the guy is, but according to ppl in this thread he doesn't make money, he takes his dads money and spends it.

Grown up men celebrating other grown up men for buying hookers and other gold diggers with their fathers money is sad and pathetic. Gays actually have more self respect than that.

Yeah that sums and if I did what he does I would never post it in Instagram. The guy is an attention whore

He has $100mil+ in the bank so it hardly matters

The ugliest girl he's banged in the past 5 years is probably better looking than 99% of dudes' wives

War Dan!
"omg this guy banged a hot chick who wants his (dad's) money and fame; therefor he is super cool and I will cheer him" rofl. You're the exact kind of bro these fake celebs rely on.

Last edited:
Thought somebody that gambles for a living actually suppose to be good

Back