Cowboy Lookalike Bet Big on Cowboy

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(Before Finding Out He's All Hat and No Cattle)

It’s only “pocket change,” right Dan Bilzerian?

Ahead of Saturday’s UFC 246 showdown between Conor McGregor and Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, Bilzerian — who boasts nearly 30 million Instagram followers — revealed he would be putting money on Cerrone, sharing a photo of himself standing next to a massive pile of cash.

“Puttin some pocket change on @cowboycerrone who y’all got?” Bilzerian captioned the image.

Bilzerian took in the fight hours later, in which McGregor knocked out Cerrone 40 seconds into the first round — the Irishman’s first rumble in 15 months. Bilzerian seemingly addressed his status soon after with a two-worded tweet.

“Haha s–t,” Bilzerian wrote.

Though it’s unclear how much money Bilzerian wagered, it’s been speculated the gambler put $1 million on the line.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/19/conor...-bilzerian-an-insane-pile-of-cash-on-bad-bet/

Well he's got that kinda money to burn. Sketchy ass bet to bet big on stylistically, nice odds but eek. Too bad he didn't land it.

Sorry, but you would have to have been a complete newbie to MMA to believe Cerrone had any chance in this fight and borderline retarded to put any money on him let alone 1 fucking million.

Obviously he has that to burn but what a waste, who bets on Cerrone ffs {<huh}

He probably really put 5m on Conor and cashed out.. I know he's just pulling everyone's leg here.. like most celebs love to do in power of social media.

Dunno who he is but using social media to show everyone how rich you are is fucking gay. Fuck this dude, greedy egotistical cunt

I put 50 on cerrone for KO/TKO but at least I knew it was a throwaway bet.

“Puttin some pocket change on @cowboycerrone who y’all got?” Bilzerian captioned the image.

Bilzerian took in the fight hours later, in which McGregor knocked out Cerrone 40 seconds into the first round — the Irishman’s first rumble in 15 months. Bilzerian seemingly addressed his status soon after with a two-worded tweet.

“Haha s–t,” Bilzerian wrote.

Though it’s unclear how much money Bilzerian wagered, it’s been speculated the gambler put $1 million on the line.

20200119_151523.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/01/19/conor...-bilzerian-an-insane-pile-of-cash-on-bad-bet/

Im glad he lost that money that guy is a piece of shit that abuses women

Im glad he lost that money that guy is a piece of shit that abuses women

I don’t really keep up with him, but I haven’t really took him as an evil guy. Unless there’s some kind of story where he actually abused them.

He just seems empty inside.

Dunno who he is but using social media to show everyone how rich you are is fucking gay. Fuck this dude, greedy egotistical cunt

He's rich because his dad defrauded people and embezzled a few hundred mills which he then passed off to him.

But that got him enough clout to eventually gain a big following by being a life douche in general.

Back