Cowboy Leaves Gate Open for Internet Troll to Visit Him

Cowboy must have been so drunk he didn't realise he posted his address to the entire internet.

Yeah yeah he's got guns, but so do tens of thousands of idiots in America.
the location of his ranch isn't a secret.

He feels bad for taking the conor dive/bait.
His soul needs clensing now.

CTE is making his way into Cerrone's brain
In a few years he might turn into this
source.gif

Cowboy took that loss hard.
Still believe it was fixed and that broke him spiritually.

Putting your address online for every freak to come (God knows there are many in USA, armed too) is about the worst idea possible.

He's reacting very emotional/touchy to everyone questioning his loss and fighting ability lately.
Very suspicious.

Just bring a live film crew and Cowboy will likely freeze as usual

In all seriousness, the guy is going down to that level and it's pathetic

He should just laugh off the trolls and enjoy his family and money

They kept cowboy from media after fight for a reason I guess. I hope somebody interviews him sooner or later so we can hear Donald talk about the loss.

Cowboy would stand no chance against the average sherdogger. He should delete that as soon as he can.
He couldn't even beat Conor - he def can't beat us. Amirite, fellas? I think I just grew an inch in height and 2 on the bicep. My girl's elbows smooth as a baby's bottom.

But in reality, don't invite trouble to visit you. Could be some crackpot with a gun. Why give him something to obsess about so that you can have a gun fight at home around your family??

I feel bad for the guy. Dude deserves respect. One of the few guys who will literally fight anyone at anytime.

Back