Cowboy Leaves Gate Open for Internet Troll to Visit Him

ill 1 vs 1 Cerrone, boxing only tho, I think I can take em.

So Conor knocked so much sense out of Cowboy that he's posting his address on the internet now. Really smart. He thinks he is invincible and his guns will be able to protect his wife and kids from crazy people.

It's his gym lol. What would stop someone close enough that was into the game hungry for a chance though..

War Cowboy

It's just a shame he ran into the GOAT last month

It's his gym lol. What would stop someone close enough that was into the game hungry for a chance though..

It's his gym and house, BMF Ranch
Screenshot-2020-02-10-6-Kalma-Ln.jpg

Man cowboy has really fallen from grace.

Once a fan favorite, now a laughing stock.

Need to see Timmuts' shoulders before I can weigh in on this intriguing matchup

Talk shit, get hit.

Honestly, I'm tempted to go there for a laugh when Cowboy is there. Print a t-shirt with his busted up T-Ferg face on it and "If you want some, come get some." Maybe get a small crew to record it for Youtube. Call it Sherdogger Lookin' for a Fight.

Invite a strange, internet troll to your house.

What could possibly go wrong?

Also: * You're

The stranger gets shot and Cerrone has to go to court.

That's about all that would happen.

Kinda hilarious that he's responding to trolls. Would awesome if that retard showed up and literally died in Cowboys octagon.

Imagine if the dude showed up and legit knocked Cowboy the fuck out.

If that internet guy gets off too a good and quick start then I could see Cerrone wilting and quitting, its a pick em fight, could go either way

Ubersherbros would be charged for murder. Cowboy couldn’t take a shoulder strike from a manlet imagine a sherbro touching him

Last edited:
Thanks Cowboy, now I can go to your place and beg for a job/money so I leave.

Back