cowboy is the new quitter

7.62x39

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah.. bashing on him. I honestly don't think it was a dive, but damn cowboy should have at least tried to do something..

He was done after those shoulder strikes lol nobody can take that left shoulder.

This isn't new for Cowboy, the instant he gets hit with any meaningful shot he quits. I can't remember a single time where he's ever been dropped and went on to even survive, let alone win.

Can’t quit if you didn’t even try. Seriously, he just stood there, ate shots and got beat like a noob that’s never been in a fight.

Didn’t try to move, didn’t try to defend, didn’t try countering, didn’t try to throw a single strike back.

New quitter? He's been blasted in the first round way too many times for this to be a surprise

Pettis/RDA/Till/Gaethje/Masvidal. Any time he's pressured early by a better striker he gets finished

Can’t quit if you didn’t even try. Seriously, he just stood there, ate shots and got beat like a noob that’s never been in a fight.

Didn’t try to move, didn’t try to defend, didn’t try countering, didn’t try to throw a single strike back.
Yeah that was just freakin bizarre. I guess he got rocked right off the bat and never got his head back in the game ?

yeah.. bashing on him. I honestly don't think it was a dive, but damn cowboy should have at least tried to do something..
Most fighters don't train for their opponent to run full speed at them he instinctually was taken out before he even knew what the hell to do. Stupid thread

7.62 would have taken him down and neutralized the assault. Cowboy.... what a puss.

Pettis is worse.

tumblr_n3y7a6rM101ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Back