Media Cowboy is limping

just cause he fights often doesn’t make him bmf.

he quits as soon as things are not going his way.

Out of his 13 losses, 5 were 1st round.

The rest is him getting punkd by Nate, tony n mas

hes the opposite of bmf
You mean McGregor quits as soon as things don't go his way? How many of his losses were 1st round? Out of Cerrone's how many wins, I believe 16 or so, are 1st round finishes. So his record would tell one that he has more heart and fight in him, then quit.

He hasn't looked good in anything I've seen of him in the lead up to this fight. I still have respect for his abilities, but it seems age and wear and tear are starting to get the best of him. Conor made a wise choice in insisting on this match up.

No surprise the guy is ancient never rests and takes too many fights a year. This is a pure joke of a fight for conor.

He's not limping, he'a cowboy and they all walk funny because of being bow legged. You get that from riding horses all the time. Check out John Wayne {Legendary movie cowboy for those under 30] he's like that too!<45>

Cowboy beat the hell out of Iaquinta, Hernandez and Perry. This happened recently, not talking about his past success.
Losing to Ferguson after winning R1 and losing to Gaethje doesn't make you a jobber.
At LW Cowboy has lost to the best of the best.

Also you're talking about a guy who almost never does game plans, takes short notice fights against anyone, never pulls out regardless of how injured he is.
If he were more selective with his fighting schedule and if he gameplanned he would've likely been champ before the Khabib era.

People dissing Cowboy's skills should be ashamed of themselves and the thing is IF Cowboy wins they will still give him zero credit and put it all on Conor being washed up.
in which world cowboy won round 1 against tony ???

Looks like his foot to me, practicing the heavy bag too much...he'll be fine.

Obviously it's not easy to walk straight with balls that big

TS has no experience of such

That mall he goes to at about 1:30 in the vid is fucking nightmarishly awful. And yeah, he's limping.

He should be put down (retire)

The guy is done and going to embarrass himself in the process

Though I guess blowing his nose in purpose to save face is pretty low, so he is used to it

Least he will be well compensated

Without going extreme to either side, as most other sherdoggers tend to, I will say that it is a bit worrisome but also nothing to be totally worried about yet. Could’ve just had a long tough run or heavy bag day. Could be a fucked up leg. Wait for the press conference on Thursday and weigh-ins on Friday before assuming anything.

Cowboy is ufc equivalent of a jobber
More like a Prince Albert, Hardkore Holly, Val Venis, British Bulldog type of midcarder.
Good enough to beat the funakis and the essa rioses but not good enough to beat the Kanes, Rocks and Stone Cold Steve Austins.

I wonder if conor will hook the leg outta respect when cowboy lays down for the 1,2,3.

Will the ref slow count the pin?

We are as bout to find out.

Back