Media Cowboy is limping

Well if he took his job more seriously he would get more respect

N you’re acting like him not gameplaning n taking short notice fights where he gets destroyed is something to brag about.

actually it’s embarrassing for a pro at his level to have that bush league mentality.

Took his job more seriously? He holds most of the records in the UFC including most wins. You don't have that kind of career not taking it seriously.

You don't get 23 UFC wins, 18 post fight bonuses and most finishes in UFC history not taking your job seriously.

just cause he fights often doesn’t make him bmf.

he quits as soon as things are not going his way.

Out of his 13 losses, 5 were 1st round.

The rest is him getting punkd by Nate, tony n mas

hes the opposite of bmf

I dislike cerrone quite a bit, but you're either trolling or extremely observant, to put it politely.

Just swag jackin..

giphy.gif

the night before was rough.....

glorified jobber

better?
He would be the equivalent of an upper midcarder. Has decent runs and a few main events but not a long term title holder / main eventer. A dolph Ziggler type guy.

Shonie Carter taught him how to walk like that.

Cowboy is going to starch McGregor.

Yeah, just like how he was going to starch Masvidal, Gaethje, Till, Tony, Pettis, RDA, etc. Unless Conor is really unmotivated and not training properly, this is his fight to lose.

He is known to hum to the tunes of Limp Bizkit. Don’t be fooled by that hat. It’s just a gimmick. Yo!

He probably was taming some wild horses he found wondering around his ranch the night before.

Oh no. He might have a knot in his calf or something else that one wouldn't notice while they are actually fighting.
Bet the farm on Conor.

Also you're talking about a guy who almost never does game plans, takes short notice fights against anyone, never pulls out regardless of how injured he is.
If he were more selective with his fighting schedule and if he gameplanned he would've likely been champ before the Khabib era.

That's his own fault, though. And it also make it hard to believe that he'll wrestle with Conor like many are predicting. He happily stood with Pettis who has terrible TDD....it's hard to break old habits, especially brawling after you've done it your whole life.

I wouldn't call him a jobber, though. I'd say he's the perennial gatekeeper of the sport. He's had one title shot and lost to tons of guys who either won titles or fought for the title (Nate, Pettis, Eddie Alvarez, etc.). He's lost to almost all of the Top 5 guys he's fought and won almost all of his other fights. That's the definition of a gatekeeper--you can beat everyone except the elite.

At this point, I'm not sure if Conor is elite but he's a really bad style match-up unless he's stopped caring about winning or training seriously. The Conor who beat Eddie Alvarez and Aldo would destroy Cowboy.

He would be the equivalent of an upper midcarder. Has decent runs and a few main events but not a long term title holder / main eventer. A dolph Ziggler type guy.

he was finished 5 times in 1st round n got bitch slapped by Nate, mas n tony

how many upper midcardere are involved in so many squash matches?

He injured his knee trying to jump his snow mobile over a monster truck during fight week

Well if he took his job more seriously he would get more respect

N you’re acting like him not gameplaning n taking short notice fights where he gets destroyed is something to brag about.

actually it’s embarrassing for a pro at his level to have that bush league mentality.
It is good that most do not share your mindset on the kid. If anything, even those who aren't fans of him, have respect for him and how he goes about things. Wish more had that mentality instead of complaining and waiting.

I dislike cerrone quite a bit, but you're either trolling or extremely observant, to put it politely.
Edit: that should read unobservant. How unobservant of me.

Cowboy is going to starch McGregor.
Homeboy has choked in every big fight of his career, is a slow starter, really hittable in the early rounds, and has one of the worst track records against southpaw strikers.

Now if Cerrone grapples then he's got a great chance, especially at WW. But Cerrone too much of a company man to do that.

Back