Cowboy is in Beast Mode

Just bought a Cerrone watch.

All it says is "Anytime".

giphy.gif
Just bought a Cerrone watch.

All it says is "Anytime".

I view Cowboy the same as I do all the other fighters who failed drug tests.

It's funny how fans like to be selective about which fighters they admonish for pissing hot and which they don't.

most people couldn't give a shit about cerrone using diuretics or hell most people couldn't give a shit if anyone used diuretics..................unless its jones

Been a fan since the Razor Rob bout. Hate Varner to this day because of the phantom knee.

Cowboy for life.

Only fighter to fight the entire LW roster of 111.

Apparently, he's going for six fights in 2015

Yes.....was that a trick question?

Yeah, it's a trick question. Did you get it? No? Helpful guide to getting it...

Step 1. Smash your head up against the wall for 20 minutes and read it again.

Step 2. If you still don't get it...repeat step 1.

I don't care if he was popped 100 years ago. He's entertaining is ALL I was sayin.

I view Cowboy the same as I do all the other fighters who failed drug tests.

And how do you view them oh Prince of all that is pure and good?

It's funny how fans like to be selective about which fighters they admonish for pissing hot and which they don't.

You won't ever hear me admonish any fighter for "pissing hot"......I've pumped more substances in my system over the years to sedate a rhino. But then again that's just me? I am not the Eagle scout you are sir,Bravo! I hope one day that I too can sound as sanctimonious as you without being a hypocrite.

at this rate, he might hit 25!

The only thing I could see stopping that is if he takes some damage in one of his upcoming fights and gets suspended by the commission for a few months.

a top LW fully capable of beating top LWs Benson, Nate Diaz and Pettis but fell short on against all 3.

he's been a top LW since WEC days but it's becoming troublesome because he's Faber'ing some fresh contenders, such as Barboza, Jury and Alverez yet he himself can't get to the next level (title fights).

I think it's crazy that he takes another fight so soon
His last fight was 3 jan, he is fighting 18 jan again.

You got to respect the guy.

Yeah, it's a trick question. Did you get it? No? Helpful guide to getting it...

Step 1. Smash your head up against the wall for 20 minutes and read it again.

Step 2. If you still don't get it...repeat step 1.

I don't care if he was popped 100 years ago. He's entertaining is ALL I was sayin.

And how do you view them oh Prince of all that is pure and good?

You won't ever hear me admonish any fighter for "pissing hot"......I've pumped more substances in my system over the years to sedate a rhino. But then again that's just me? I am not the Eagle scout you are sir,Bravo! I hope one day that I too can sound as sanctimonious as you without being a hypocrite.

It's hysterical how gotten to you both are.

Always a fan and supporter of fighters like Cerrone and Leben. Anyone at anytime.

He's one of my favorite mma fighters, that's for sure. He seems fucking pissed that his last two fights were both decisions, most likely because he is a straight up boss.

Donald Cerrone is a good fighter and his fights are always entertaining. I just don't like the guy. I loved seeing Diaz (even though I don't like him either), Pettis, and RDA demolish him.

Props to him on taking this fight, though. Hell, if he wins, give him the title shot after RDA. I'd love to see Pettis annihilate him again.

In an era where many top ten fighters are more concerned about their "brand" and tend to shy away from dangerous non-title fights, Cowboy is a breathe of fresh air. Cerrone would literally fight these dudes in the parking lot if he was going to get paid.

That is his "brand"

It's hysterical how gotten to you both are.

I was just being dumb. I could care less, yo.

Now this is where me saying I care could less is me caring and then me pointing that out is me care even more than me saying I could care less but the more I say I could care less the more obviously I mean I care more even though in reality I could care less. Now this is where me saying I could care less is me caring and then me pointing it out that out...wait...nevermind...see its a cycle. But I'm game to play if you'd like.

Cerrone fights all the time and is pretty exciting. Plus he is a comboy and wears a comboy hat, he is a great. :icon_lol:. He is one of my favorites, even if he never gets the title.

Back