Cowboy is in Beast Mode

Warbringer Doom

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How will Cowboy sit in your all-time "fans fighter" rankings if he beats an undefeated prospect AND a former champ that beat him twice ALL in the span of about 2 weeks? To me...he'll be my favorite fan fighter. Can't say enough good things about his fighting spirit!

even if Cowboy loses this fight i would still be a fan

my honest opinion taking the Bendo fight isn't exactly smart especially since Bendo would be very desperate for a win given his recent bouts its more guts than anything but i guess that's part of the reason i like the dude and while of course he wants as much green as possible you can tell he tries to please the fans in the process

even if Cowboy loses this fight i would still be a fan

my honest opinion taking the Bendo fight isn't exactly smart especially since Bendo would be very desperate for a win given his recent bouts its more guts than anything but i guess that's part of the reason i like the dude and while of course he wants as much green as possible you can tell he tries to please the fans in the process

I think Cowboy takes it in the rematch. He just seems like he's on a tear. Bendo can go bye bye for all I care.

I think that Cowboy leg is gonna touch that head... out cold KO...

For sure. Luv Cowboy!

But what happened to Eddie?..is he injured?

In an era where many top ten fighters are more concerned about their "brand" and tend to shy away from dangerous non-title fights, Cowboy is a breathe of fresh air. Cerrone would literally fight these dudes in the parking lot if he was going to get paid.

I think those counter Knees he (cowboy) throws will be a major weapon in this fight.

He's such a bad dude. That would be amazing. Give that man a title shot if he wins. Or who knows, he will challenge JBJ or a hungry lion to a bare knuckle brawl.

Every MMA fan should respect Cowboys grit,toughness,and willingness to fight. I think Bendo is a bad match up for the Cowboy, but God Damn it, I hope he wins this fight.

If he wins... do they guarantee him the next available title shot ?

eqoswcf0itsismgm421c.gif

I view Cowboy the same as I do all the other fighters who failed drug tests.

It's funny how fans like to be selective about which fighters they admonish for pissing hot and which they don't.

If Cowboy KO's Bendo I will be so happy.

It's funny how fans like to be selective about which fighters they admonish for pissing hot and which they don't.

I know. He's a cheater, right? He's a fan fighter, man. He loves to kick ass and take names. That's it.

I personally don't care if he walks in shoots a gigantic dose of Banes Venom right in front of a Make-a-Wish kid then proceeds to rip (insert fighter here) heart out and shits in the hole.

I just think he's a fun fighter to watch.

In an era where many top ten fighters are more concerned about their "brand" and tend to shy away from dangerous non-title fights, Cowboy is a breathe of fresh air. Cerrone would literally fight these dudes in the parking lot if he was going to get paid.

Ironically, this attitude has basically become Cowboy's "brand". The thing is that he's ALWAYS been this way where as most elite fighters grow more cautious as they climb the rankings. Cowboys has stayed the same guy and the same fighter. War fucking Cowboy!

Ironically, this attitude has basically become Cowboy's "brand". The thing is that he's ALWAYS been this way where as most elite fighters grow more cautious as they climb the rankings. Cowboys has stayed the same guy and the same fighter. War fucking Cowboy!

yeah....Cowboy does come off at times like a "redneck or "hick".....I can see how that might turn off some fans. But my God, you have to love his willingness to go to war at the drop of a hat. "once more into the breech!"

refresh my memory, what did he piss hot for & when?

Back