Media Cowboy Hitting Pads Today (Looks Slow and Stiff) RIP Cerrone

Not worried about his boxing. He has nasty head kicks and if he is smart, he will change levels, take it to the ground and sub MCnuts.

Not everyone can have Ronda speed - pure Ninja.
giphy.gif
And were did that get her? Should have stuck to Judo!

I'd be surprised if Cowboy makes it to the second round honestly.

Heat seeking missile that Conor throws????? Is that the one he threw that couldn't even knock the old guy off the bar stool????
Dont be retarded. He's got one of the highest ko/ tko ratios in the ufc. I guess wildee cant punch either because he didnt ko zellenoff...

Obviously not as crisp and sharp as a sherdogger on the pads, but its only 15 seconds.. he might just be getting a slow sweat going.

Bet this was just warming up. But ZERO torque in that cross my god. Cowboy can do better than that. Still he will get murdered.
I assume he's specifically working on a fast cross after the crisp jab, instead of sitting down on the punches, in that drill. So as to pick at conor with quickness until he gasses, instead of committing to every strike.

I doubt that's him practicing his full strategy, technique, and movement, that's just warming up with some quick 1,2s

Once kicks are mixed in there, he'll look more natural.

Conor KOs Cowboy dead within two rounds.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
<mma4>
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}>{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}

Lol he always been stiff as board. Why is everyone surprised?? That's why everytime he fought someone with decent boxing he got crushed.

Now he is facing the a dude who is one of the most accurate punchers in MMA. It should be an easy KO for Conor

There's actually more snap in his punches than in Conor's latest workout but the head movement is unexisting.
He stands too upright and stiff, shoulda lower his stance a bit, sit on his punches.
It's amazing that cowboy hasn't been able to improve this working with presumably great striking coaches.

His head movement looked terrible vs Ferguson as well.

This is a gimme fight for Conor.

His head movement looked terrible vs Ferguson as well.

This is a gimme fight for Conor.
It would be if the conor who fought Eddie Alvarez shows up. But it's a different conor now.
He looked horrible on the pads the other day. No snap, sluggish, stiff in the shoulders.
He still packs enough power in his left to put cowboy away but if cerrone can avoid that left for a round or two by clinching and working his kicks from the outside, he can pull it off in the later rounds.
Cerrone is gonna be bigger, he's more active, and he has more weapons.
But none of this would matter if it's the old conor.
But it's not.
I think even his diehard fans were a bit shocked when they saw his workout.

Hmm. what worries me the most is his stiffness; it's amazing how he's so stiff while jabbing.

i hope he can find a way to beat Mcg because if he keeps his head so still he'll get TKO.

Cowboy is going down at the first hit that even brushes him and make the ufc will be very happy

no shit this is why connor cherry-picked this fight...

Back