Media Cowboy Hitting Pads Today (Looks Slow and Stiff) RIP Cerrone

Bet this was just warming up. But ZERO torque in that cross my god. Cowboy can do better than that. Still he will get murdered.

It’s a 15 second clip. Let’s not pretend like we can tell anything from that
Cerrone is done. He had fear in his eyes, visibly trembling muscles from overtraining, he looks scared. A little bit of Sherboscience truth right there.

Fathertime spares no one.. unless you takw the trt. Then thats different.

Cerrone is done. He had fear in his eyes, visibly trembling muscles from overtraining, he looks scared. A little bit of Sherboscience truth right there.
Good point. I never got my doctorate in Sherbroscience. That is for enlightening me

Looks the same as always, he has always had a kind of Muay Thai stiff style.

Looks like he doeant move his head at all. Hiw is he planning to avoid that heat seaking missle left that Conor throws?
Heat seeking missile that Conor throws????? Is that the one he threw that couldn't even knock the old guy off the bar stool????

Wut?

Jesus Christ, we're basing fights and even entire careers on short clips of light cool down work?

That’s pretty bad...
Cowboy isn’t even trying to make it look good for this one.
Hopefully I am wrong and Cowboy is there as some UFC Hitman to devalue Conor...a guy can dream right?

This could have been filmed after doing 15 rounds, you don't know the whole story. I really don't think it matters anyway as he is 4-6 in his last 10 and coming off 2 straight TKO losses, along with his comments about keeping the fight standing instead of winning. He is getting a big payday and probably a back room bonus to make Conor look good so in the end how motivated is he going to be to win?

Both conor and cowboy look like shit leading up to this one tbh. Conor has clearly lost his mojo and cowboy is well, cowboy. I like him but he's a hot and cold fighter. Wouldn't bet on this one.

15 second clip from an entire training camp and everyone’s taking this as the Cowboy that is going to show up....

Not everyone can have Ronda speed - pure Ninja.
giphy.gif

Back