Cowboy has a Message for Casuals & Haters

He's ready for all aspects of the fight, not just a "left hand".

Silly casuals, thinking Donny is just skydiving and avoiding a punch.

Looking forward to a good, clean war.

No cut stoppages. No blowing noses. No controversial decisions.

Leg kick KO bit-chez!

I got your back Cowboy going with experience & tested over shiny and popular, If your kicking ass Cowboy don't expect clean. Expect trunk grabbing, glove hooking, cage toe hooking, etc.

probably right...but cerrone really isn't a pressure fighter...I don't see him gassing conor...
Cerrone has been in the game a long time. I think we see pressure cowboy on jan 18th. Because that's his path to victory.

It doesn't necessarily mean balls to the wall tony type of pressure. I'm thinking push Conor back by walking him down and making him miss and land the takedown or at least make him fight to stay on his feet. Missed strikes take a whole lot more out of you than landed strikes. The grappling we have seen makes Conor wilt.

He can pressure without being stupid is my point. There is definitely a path to victory.

honestly, I don't think cerrone has the greatest cardio either...he's not nearly as durable as he once was...he looked gassed as hell against tony...pretty early on.
I think a lot of people are thinking of Cowboy the way he was a few years back. That Cerrone who had an iron chin and got stronger as the fight went on would have been a bad match up for Conor without grappling. Now I think he is most likely in a lot of trouble if he does just kickbox with Conor.

as i said and figured... your obsessed with conor do you want his cock or something?

Seems I'm not the only one obsessed if you keep bumping into me and tracking me in his every thread, so sit you hypocrite double dubbed ass down clown...

Yeah, think he did awesome. But it took alot out of him, and Tony was landing more and more on him. The end was coming no matter what.

definitely....cerrone was starting to get beaten up....

Dudes taking that check and accepting the KO

Whole thing is a set up

Cerrone was doing fine against Tony until the illegal strike after the bell. He should be game for Conor.

Seems I'm not the only one obsessed if you keep bumping into me and tracking me in his every thread, so sit you hypocrite double dubbed ass down clown...
Every post about conor I click you’re there there’s no coincidence

Every post about conor I click you’re there there’s no coincidence

Yeah me critiquing you nut hugging and staff rubbing while white knighting for your master...

I thought he was doing pretty well, till the whole blowing his nose thing...he was definitely wearing down though.

He was competitive in rd 1. One of the judges even gave him the round, though he was outstruck and Tony did get it on the other 2 judges cards. But round 1 was about as close as you can get.

Starting at the beginning of rd 2, he wasn't "doing pretty well" though. He was getting flat out butchered. A little as the round started, more and more as it went on. By the end of the round he wasn't "wearing down", he was getting mauled.

People give him shit for blowing his nose. Saying it was on purpose and stuff. I tend to doubt that, Cowboy isn't a guy looking for a way out. But him doing that was a "good mistake". He was gonna take a beating in round 3 that might have been life altering. Tony just gets warmed up after about 10 minutes, and Cowboy had nothing left. It would have been UGLY until the ref stopped it. Like...Cain vs JDS 2 and 3 ugly. Nobody needed to see that.

there i fixed it for you:);)<45><Lmaoo><CanYouSeeMeNow><DC-Champ><GSPWoah><DCrying><{hughesimpress}><Fedor23><HisEye><{natewhut}><This7><36><31><28>

You trying way too hard my double dubbed scrub sit your punk Connie loving ass down...

ExcitableImmaterialDipper-small.gif

You keep trying son looking sad & desperate following me around seeking my attention...<DisgustingHHH>

Most prepared ever! Game plans on top of game plans! Best camp, watching film and breaking down our opponent. Conor is more than his right hand..

<mma3>

Last edited:
He already got payed and everybody knows that!!!

He's ready for all aspects of the fight, not just a "left hand".

Silly casuals, thinking Donny is just skydiving and avoiding a punch.

Looking forward to a good, clean war.

No cut stoppages. No blowing noses. No controversial decisions.

Leg kick KO bit-chez!

translation: I am taking a dive...but I am going to make it look good.

He was fighting Tony. It's gotta be the most terrifying, panic induced feeling for any fighter.
yeah, know that it's going to take a lot to get him out. And even in you're winning that at some point you'll end up on the receiving end of one of tony's "accidental" illegal shots.

Back