Media Cowboy folding

It’s bad when an opponent has to implore the ref to stop the fight from continuing to beat on you. That’s the image of Cowboys last fight before last night.

What’s up with everyone bashing Cowboy? That guy put on some of the best fights I’ve ever seen.

I don't really think it's bashing Cowboy, just bashing his recent performances. He has always been one of my favorites to watch, and yes he has put on some great fights over the years, but I think time has caught up to him. I know he says he loves to fight and wants to keep fighting, but these TKO's are starting to add up and not good.

I don't really think it's bashing Cowboy, just bashing his recent performances. He has always been one of my favorites to watch, and yes he has put on some great fights over the years, but I think time has caught up to him. I know he says he loves to fight and wants to keep fighting, but these TKO's are starting to add up and not good.
I’m sure he hates it more than anyone. He’s not what he used to be.

PhysicalThirdBream-size_restricted.gif

cerrone-vs-till-fight-finish.gif

HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

AntiqueUntriedGerenuk.gif

BountifulCreepyAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

any other gifs?

Sure...why don't you posts some of his 10 KO/TKO wins or some of his 17 submission victories.

What ya expect from a Gate Keeper? I love Cowboy but even casual fans know Cowboy is a mid-tier fighter and a super slow starter. He has put on some great Wars but I'd say it's time to hang them up.

tenor.gif

I just felt like Cerrone could have shown some heart out there.

I’m sure he hates it more than anyone. He’s not what he used to be.

I agree. It really seems like it's the past couple of years. Before the Masvidal fight he won 4 in a row and all finishes. Then he went 1-4, then won 3 now lost 3. Some of his performances in that span were awesome. Now it seems like any bit of trouble he just folds up and doesn't look for a way to win.

The dude lost. It happens. Cowboy has had a GREAT career. He’s had some bad performances in some big fights. It happens. He’s human

nobody thought Cowboy was on track for a title run.

cowboy wasnt shopworn until he met conor

Calm down, most of the TKOS are to the end of his career and the man has the most fights, bonuses, and finishes in the UFC. Fuck off.

Calm down, most of the TKOS are to the end of his career and the man has the most fights, bonuses, and finishes in the UFC. Fuck off.
it's kinda hard to argue that the guy doesn't quit. I mean. Yeah lot of fights.

but godamn dude. what can you even say? and he didn't even post the Pettis body kick finish

i will never be interested in watching cowboy fight again. i picked connor to win but thought cowboy will put out a far better performance. given the fact that cowboy is a seasoned vet, im sure everybody expected a better game plan by keeping the distance. i mean he didn't even try to keep connor away. i dont know who coached cowyboy. at this point cowboy needs to re evaluate his future in mma career

Look up the words 'quitter' and 'choker' in the dictionary, and you'll see a picture of that dude

What’s up with everyone bashing Cowboy? That guy put on some of the best fights I’ve ever seen.

He's a massive loser and fails every big fight that was pathetic display how anyone can defend that shit is beyond me.

Cowboy's a disgrace...I knew he'd shit the bed against Conor but not that badly. And he only made 200k for that.
200k for 40 seconds. Not bad. He sure as fuck didn't deserve anything more than that for his shitty performance

Conor haters right now
giphy.gif
Conor is a bad human being but has a nice fighting style, wanted to see him fight, choosing cowboy who folded like most felt he would feels like a waste of conor's fight

Back