Media Cowboy doesn't know what cowboy will show up.

lol. Cowboy ain't doing shit Saturday night. That's why he got the contract

Never really liked Cowboy, he seems like a pos. It's obvious this is a gimme fight for McGregor and it appears that Cerrone has already folded.

Being all friendly, saying stuff like this and shit.

<{nope}>

Hopefully the Cowboy that fights in the UFC, and not some random rodeo guy.

Actually, I'd pay to see that.

TBF nobody knows "which Cerrone" is going to show up to any of his fights. why would he be any different :p

Like any Cerrone fight. He is always like that and to be honest that's quite irritating. He is so hot and cold.

damn I was cheating on khabib for his comment on cowboy, but damn he might be right, who the fuck say that before a fight ?

Does he think that Conor can fire him or cut his pay before the fight or something? Is he drugged? Do the Fertittas have his family?

Cowboy is always like this. He will show up prepared. If he can survive past round 2 he has a legit chance.

Cowboy happy enough with the red panty night and less interested in winning (apparently)

My god I'm all for respecting your oponnent but this dickriding from Cowboy makes me puke

Imagine betting money on Cerrone and hearing this.

Over/under on this fight should go down to 30 seconds from 60.

Cerrone is just being self depricating. He knows a win would be amazing for his career so he's obviously gonna give his all and do everything he can to win. Unfortunately that won't be enough but I have no doubt he'll enter the fight confident that he has the skills to win

Back