Cowboy Cerrone vs Cowboy Oliveira

Head Clean Off

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Six days to go, cerrone coming off a devastating loss , Alex Oliveira in short notice, who ya got? donald-cerrone-alex-oliveira-ufc-fight-night-83-combo.jpgps: can't make polls anymore? D:

Cowboy got this I'll bet my account on it.

Rhinestone Cowboy has got this can you guess which one is a Rhinestone Cowboy ?

i like cerrone but i think oliveira takes this... the guy is super hot right now, hotter than hansel, and cerrone just came off a huge loss

I don't even know that other bum. Some Josh Mario John level swagger jacking going on here.

laughDuel.jpg

cerrone may lose the big fights, but i don't see how he loses this.

what the hell happened to Means? i thought Cerrone was supposed to be making his WW debut?

Cerrone should feel like a different man not having to cut the weight. Should start faster than normal. Is Olivera a Sp or orthodox? If orthodox, Cerrone chews up the lead leg. Cerrone doesnt lose 2 in a row. He will never be champ due to his mental issues with the huge fights, but these are the fights he wins. Olivera is good, so hopefully we get a good fight. If Cerrone wins, he will stay at 170 so he can fight more often.

oliveira hasn't fought anyone even close to Cerrone's level yet. I have Cerrone winning by destruction.

Back