Media Cowboy Cerrone is looking forward to 2021; Will come back at LW, on a mission to set more records

Would feel better if he was having fun fights at 170, but it's his life. He knows his body better than me. If he's happy cutting then go for it.

Just give Cowboy mid tier guys and guys around his age which he can still be competitive.

Vinc Pichel
Bobby Green
Drew Dober
Jim Miller rematch
Kevin Lee

All fights that make sense which cowboy could be competitive in.

Hope he just stops. At this point hes getting knocked out by gusts of wind.

it's almost time for The Talk with him.

saw this all over my ig feed. thoughts?

I think at this point donald should just fight big names on their way out. for example clay guida I think that would be a fun fight for both men at this stage in their career.

edit: just saw this was already posted my bad.

He was just in the top 5 a year ago. He had some duds against top competitors but he’s still a tough matchup for anyone. Donny Canrone can be a solid top ten gatekeeper for the next couple few years.

He is. He just doesn't realize it yet.

Coming to collect more money and more numbers? No thanks.

Unless he's going to put on great performances, i'd rather not see him get participation trophies to show up and underperform. He already lost me as a fan.

Better not piss hot.

Props to the man if he still enjoys the game. Gave us many a fun scrap. Plus I like his general perspective on enjoying life and having fun.

I have a feeling Cerrone won't know when to stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back