Media Cowboy Cerrone is looking forward to 2021; Will come back at LW, on a mission to set more records

I hink LWs would be too fast for him at his point.

At least he is honest he won't be near the belt

IDK if the Niko Price fight should be ruled out as a NC since he got supended/fined with marijuana. No need to run it back. I think he should move on at LW next year. He's had the most success in his career at that weight class.

Promised Price a rematch —> runs back to LW

yep- getting knocked out the most times will be the only record. unless he is taking his diet and recovery and training very serious these days i dont see how the extra cut will benefit him, unless he is changing his lifestyle as well as training regime. his head will be--like conor implied-- a stick in the mud
IMO he was having success at ww since last fight was a banger

At least he is honest he won't be near the belt

Well everyone knows that most of the top LWs has to put up a lot of win streaks to get near to title contention. Cowboy is a guy who never cherry picked a fight ever.

Would like to see him come back hot, but I think his best days are behind him sadly.

I think with the right match ups he can still put on some wins and pull away with the record of most ufc fights and wins.

just glad he didn't refer to himself in third person in that IG post. Other than that... meh

Guess "The talk" didn't go the way Dana thought it would.

I think his next fight is make or break. He'll be fighting for his job at this point.

I think he should retire. But if anyones comfortable with dying in the ring-its cowboy.

Back