Media Cowboy Cerrone: "I won't wrestle Conor. Going to go out there and stand with him"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Timestamped buds.

"I'm going to go out there and stand with him. I'm going to give you all what you want to see."

You folks reckon this is a good idea for Cowboy?
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
UFC should be ashamed for putting this farce of a fight together.
They have no belief in Conor whatsoever.

What a disgrace.

Babying their cashcow with 9th ranked fighters, who won't use their only advantages to win? For a title shot? lmao

Soon they'll be so desperate to get him wins and make a few bucks, they'll let him fight amateur bantamweights with one arm tied behind their backs.

Last edited:
If Cerrone does this, he will lose. He is slow as fuck compared to Conor.

Timestamped buds.

"I'm going to go out there and stand with him. I'm going to give you all what you want to see."

That's what Dayna's hoping he'll do.

UFC knows that 1 more loss and their cash cow is done, so they book a gimme fight for him with old man Cerrone.

Here's to hoping this sh*t backfires in Dayna's face, Woodley/Till style

dana white5.jpeg

Last edited:
Dana told Cowboy he's getting paid a big bonus under the table if he doesn't try and grapple with Conor at all.

Dana-White-money-696x399.jpg

Last edited:
Well then you deserve to be brutally knocked out. The mentality of a loser

Cerrone is a lot of things but a boxer ain't one. I hope Cowboy fights him smart

Disgusting. Please say this is a joke.

How can they put on a straight face and announce this ?? It’s straight boxing corruption at this point.

Timestamped buds.

You folks reckon this is a good idea for Cowboy?
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

We are going to be seeing NCAA-Div wrestler Cerrone that day.

UFC should be ashamed for putting this farce of a fight together.

They have no belief in Conor whatsoever.

What a disgrace.
? What's your problem? Neither are getting a title shot any time soon. Sounds like a good fight

lol Don't try and play mind games with the master of 'em, Cowboy. Conor and everyone else knows you're gonna take it to the ground the first chance you get.

But I’ll submit him and make him tap

Back