Media Cowboy Cerrone has a message for the haters

You
Got paid cowboy

for whatever that was

good for you,use with pride 47B80432-733D-4BF5-841D-55E67B49C630.jpeg

His performance was basically a middle finger to his coaches.
And to his fans who were probably hoping that he'd put up a legendary fight like he was saying.

Even Ronda put up a better fight against Holm than he did vs Conor. 1 strike thrown, ZERO landed. Glad he got his payday, because I won't pay to watch him fight again when he's going to throw fights.

WateryFloweryKillifish-size_restricted.gif
Lolol the guy on the left with his hands up

Donald looks like he is about to go bar to bully non fighters.

No one is hating Donald. Just opinions.

Anyone who thinks he took a dive is a moron. Plain and simple.

hah well I kinda don't know how MMA fighters deal such a level of hate, especially popular ones.

Man, that gif is sad. If anybody on Earth knew whether Cowboy put up a real effort in there it would be these guys, and their reaction tells you all you need to know.

I remember the first mma fight I watched, probably 25 years ago. Back in the day i was a big k1 fan, but heard a lot about mma so would give it a try.

Two big dutch guys were fighting and soon one of them turtled up like Cowboy did.
I was like 'wtf is this, I don't see kickboxers doing this. What's this for pussy sport'. Havn't watched a mma fight for more then 15 years after that.

A lot of newcomers who saw Cowboys performance might have the same reaction. They expect two guys fighting it out for a couple of rounds but they got a fighter who in their eyes quit the first moment he got hit.
Hard to reason with people who don't know what they are watching.

Weird Why is he Seeking comfort thru towell boy Yair? Strange photo

O
I remember the first mma fight I watched, probably 25 years ago. Back in the day i was a big k1 fan, but heard a lot about mma so would give it a try.

Two big dutch guys were fighting and soon one of them turtled up like Cowboy did.
I was like 'wtf is this, I don't see kickboxers doing this. What's this for pussy sport'. Havn't watched a mma fight for more then 15 years after that.

A lot of newcomers who saw Cowboys performance might have the same reaction. They expect two guys fighting it out for a couple of rounds but they got a fighter who in their eyes quit the first moment he got hit.
Hard to reason with people who don't know what they are watching.

Which is why I started giving Stephen Smith some line because Rogan was trying to demonize him when in fact a good chunk of viewership saw it similarly that was a good opportunity for Rogan to own him yet he relied more on making fun of the guy which was sorta weak IMO He should've embarrassed him

think about it for a minute. dude got paid only 200k to fight (conman got 3 mill). This fight certainly didn't have record PPV numbers given current UFC model of ESPN+ (no real increase in number of subscribers recently). the only way for cowboy to get paid was undertable money provided by dana/conman/etc. Not necessarily for a dive but just a promise to stand and bang only and not run away the cage using his range and definitely no use of grappling. This is exactly what he did and got paid handsomely for it (2 mill is my guess as conmon no matter what would want to have made more)

Back