Media Cowboy Cerrone has a message for the haters

His performance was basically a middle finger to his coaches.

I don’t think he took a dive, I just think it might be time to hang them up. But that’s just my opinion...
giphy.gif

Looks happy and content with the devastating loss.

Doesn't matter, made bank.

Its a pity he's putting up more resistance to the "haters" than he tried to against Conor.

Summed up well.. I think he wanted to fight & I love Cowboy. Tough to talk when he's in there & we're not, but the way he shells up sometimes is like a college fight where one guy straight up does not want to scrap. It's the same guy you hope you're never going out with & he's your side guy swinging.

In context, he's fighting Conor, but so upsetting. He shelled & didn't move away or want to scrap within 10 seconds

Summed up well.. I think he wanted to fight & I love Cowboy. Tough to talk when he's in there & we're not, but the way he shells up sometimes is like a college fight where one guy straight up does not want to scrap. It's the same guy you hope you're never going out with & he's your side guy swinging.

In context, he's fighting Conor, but so upsetting. He shelled & didn't move away or want to scrap within 10 seconds
I'm playing about the fixed fight thing, but your post pretty much describes how I feel about it.

Didn't give a shit about losing since it was almost expected of him. Folded at the first sign of adversity. He probably felt relieved after it was all over.

Last edited:

I get their reaction, but at the same time if I'm Cerrone, I'm dropping all these dudes. They don't even seem to give a shit that he's getting his ass kicked. The one guy seems amused by it.

I get their reaction, but at the same time if I'm Cerrone, I'm dropping all these dudes. They don't even seem to give a shit that he's getting his ass kicked. The one guy seems amused by it.

It looks like they're pretty devastated. Which guy looks amused?

Bahaha.....claiming that was a legit performance isn’t a better stance to be taking!
Fuck the haters, I really did that bad!!!

Back