Cowboy can say what he likes...

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
BAC44025-076A-485D-945F-1908FF2E243C.jpeg

broken nose, not broken, lol, the fact is, he got merked by Conor McGregor in a fight that is measured in seconds.

View attachment 722937

broken nose, not broken, lol, the fact is, he got merked by Conor McGregor in a fight that is measured in seconds.
When people say “merked” it reminds me of when I played runescape in 2007 and would pwn noobs in the wildy. Those were the days.

Last edited:
I dont see where it matters anymore. Mcg won the fight. It is what it is. No matter what side of the argument you side with.

To argue either way it’s just

Poor form.

When people say “merked” it reminds me of when I played runescape in 2007 and would pwn boobs in the wildy. Those were the days.

I am not sure what a runescape is, but two of those three terms used were popular here then too.

Cowboy's response:

giphy.gif

When people say “merked” it reminds me of when I played runescape in 2007 and would pwn boobs in the wildy. Those were the days.
runescape sucked huge dick imo. never understood why games like that got big.

He's been KO'ed 6 times in the first round and he's more washed up than ever.

The fact Conor fans are still pumped about this is beyond embarrassing and sad.

Oh how the phony mighty have fallen.

He's been KO'ed 6 times in the first round and he's more washed up than ever.

The fact Conor fans are still pumped about this is beyond embarrassing.

Oh how the phony mighty have fallen.
‘Member since: Today’ is more embarrassing IMO

I dont see where it matters anymore. Mcg won the fight. It is what it is. No matter what side of the argument you side with.

To argue either way it’s just

Poor form.
Love the name, and the gimmick. Kudos sir

Cerrone should probably shut the fuck up and pray people forget this fight happened.

I hope Conor can keep on the straight and narrow. When he is on point, he is truly marvelous to watch.

Honestly he should be ashamed of that, I don't how he could be so happy after losing. Conor even said he quit against Dos Anjos

Thats what Conor does. He body bagged Aldo in 10 seconds, he KO'd Dustin P. gone in 60 seconds #NikCage. He is a KO artist of the highest order and Cowboy just ran into motivated sober Conor 2.0

Thats what Conor does. He body bagged Aldo in 10 seconds, he KO'd Dustin P. gone in 60 seconds #NikCage. He is a KO artist of the highest order and Cowboy just ran into motivated sober Conor 2.0
He also shot a desperate take down in the 1st Nate Diaz fight As well as apologized and kissed Khabibs ass Less than a year ago… He had his shining moments as well

Back