cowboy buries jackson/wink

Cowboy Cerrone. The true snake in the grass of the UFC.

Even while training at JW, he threw teammates under the bus. What a teammate to have! I bet this this guy was in the middle of a lot of drama there. He's a dbag.

I just named two.. He was also booked to fight another one that was taking stuff that is now banned. Henderson. Machida also popped. That’s 4.. It was the steroid era for a reason.

If Gus fought Juicy Jones clean he is basically a better fighter than Jones.

Cowboy needs to shut the fuck up. If you want to leave, leave. If you have beef with your former coaches, say you had beef and leave it at that. He's putting heat on his former teammates and his former gym. That accomplishes nothing and it's just wrong. Show some class, for fuck's sake.

Pressure on his former team mates ?

Cerrone has had 11 USADA tests this year.

Jones has had 1

Reem has had 2

Diego Sanchez has had 3

Condit 4

Cubby 4

The USADA already knows what's up.... They are held at bay Bro

his defenders don't think he's innocent. They just dont care.

This
I think most people assume he's been juicing at this point.
However, there's no denying how good he is (while on the juice) and he's missed. Kind of like TRT vitor.

I just listened to this podcast before reading this thread, and I had to rewatch that part because I thought i missed something, but nope.

TS is making assumptions.
When Mir tested positive he wasn't at JacksonWink anymore.
Correct, he was at Outback Steakhouse eating kangaroo.

Pressure on his former team mates ?

Cerrone has had 11 USADA tests this year.

Jones has had 1

Reem has had 2

Diego Sanchez has had 3

Condit 4

Cubby 4

The USADA already knows what's up.... They are held at bay Bro
I said heat, not pressure. He's creating more distractions for them to deal with - on social media, MMA media, others in the fight game, having to field question etc. These things take energy, focus, time and calories away from training. Plus, it breaks teammate code. You just don't do that shit, even if you're right. Just don't.

I said heat, not pressure. He's creating more distractions for them to deal with - on social media, MMA media, others in the fight game, having to field question etc. These things take energy, focus, time and calories away from training. Plus, it breaks teammate code. You just don't do that shit, even if you're right. Just don't.

Fair point.

I'm a big Cowboy fan.. But if Perry finishes him it's gonna look real bad.

Fair point.

I'm a big Cowboy fan.. But if Perry finishes him it's gonna look real bad.
I like Cowboy, too. I don't think he'd lash out at them like this if they hadn't genuinely fucked him over, he just needs to step back and take a breath.

I’m not a Jon jones fan in the slightest, but your title is super misleading. This guy is their brand new wrestling coach, and he was caught selling steroids at a junior college, not Jackson winks gym. Jon jones doing steroids has nothing to do with this guy, but nice try.
This is what they do, this is all they have. Take what they'd morons say with a grain of salt. It's nothing but exaggerations mis truths speculations and rumors.

It's an unspoken thing for anyone who trains at BJJ/MMA places that some dudes, usually the guys who compete a lot, are on steroids. Of course you don't 'make a stand' and sell out your team mates, it's not the done thing even though you know they're cheating you assume everybody else is too.

I'm a brown belt in BJJ and have trained with many guys over the years who openly talked about their cycles and shit, probably less recently but back in the BJJ 'olden days' like 10 years ago people were very open about it and most people knew who was on roids and who wasn't.

For the record I never did them as I'm a hobbyist so it was never worth doing them for me but i knew many guys who did, some of them people you'd have heard of too. Of course I'm not going to tell you who they are but anybody who does BJJ will have similar stories. then there's guys like Toquinho where you don't have to be told, shit is obvious as hell. BJJ was real bad for roiders for a long time, haven't competed in years so no idea what it's like at that level now but knowing the IBJJF and their clowny attitude to PEDs, I wouldn't be surprised if it was still dirty as hell.

I dislike Cerrone, so yeah. Jones is innocent!

This is what they do, this is all they have. Take what they'd morons say with a grain of salt. It's nothing but exaggerations mis truths speculations and rumors.

Jon Jones popped for roids twice you idiot, how is that a mistruth or a rumor? Some of you fanboys and your refusal to accept reality is laughable.

IF you think Jackson/Wink PULL in ABQ had nothing to do with his sentencing...

YOUR A RETARD............Proof STUPID can't be fixed.

take that up with your Momma and let me know how that goes.

Kindly provide more brilliant investigative reporting on the criminal justice system in Albuquerque. Please include named sources other than voices in your head.

@ 9:58 in the below video.

Aside from this, just how much corroborating evidence is there at this point against Jones?

-Two failed tests related to PEDs
-Suspicious T/E levels in Jones tests for years
-Frank Mir, fellow member of Jackson wink, failing for same substance(Turnibol)
-Jones brothers failed PED test... in the same MONTH as John
-Rumors for years of Jones hiding under cage during USADA surprise visit
-Colby Covington(Jones former roommate) claimed Jones took steroids in college
-The fact that Jones took up bodybuilding and began looking physically transformed.
-Jones slipped up here, saying he beat Cormier "off steroids this time"
https://tinyurl.com/yabg3cp2

Serious question, are there still people out there that think Jones is innocent? If so... how?

Jones is innocent. GOAT doesn't need to cheat. Everybodys juss haterz.
That pregnant lady jumped in front of GOAT's car!
<mma1>

I suggest people read the mmajunkie article to see Winkeljohn's response to Cowboy. I'm not saying he's truthful but it sure sounds a lot different. There really are two sides to every story. Then there's the truth. Why should Jackson/Wink be loyal to a guy who isn't doing much with their gym and has just been using guys from there to train in his own place?

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/donal...wink-mma-gym-puppy-mill-mike-perry-ufc-denver

Winkeljohn disputed the notion that Cerrone is no longer welcome, but he defended his decision to work with Perry. He claimed Cerrone’s behavior since starting his own gym, the BMF Ranch, has caused a deep rift at Jackson Wink.

Winkeljohn said Cerrone has for several years drawn training partners and coaches away from the gym to train at BMF, but hasn’t contributed to Jackson Wink as a consistent team presence.

“Loyalty is two sides,” the coach told MMAjunkie. “‘Cowboy’ is not loyal to anybody in the gym. He’s on his own. He does his own thing. He has not, from what I can remember in the last 10 years, ever helped anybody out with their own camp. He’s as narcissistic as they come.”

“And by the way, of the teams that went out there, I think it’s 100 percent of people lost, because ‘Cowboy’ wants to do what he wants to do on his timeframe, and it didn’t work for the fighters that train out there at the gym. So that made our percentage look bad, because we lost a lot of fights because of it.

I tend to believe him. Cowboy doesn't have the best history of acting rationally. I'm a fan but he's an asshole.

Back