cowboy buries jackson/wink

OlderMan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Last edited:
Didn't they lose like 30 fights in a row or something? Seems like Cerrone is right

You know they're bad people when they allow Jon Jones into their gym or even onto their property.

Nobody who matters gives a shit what Donald Cerrone has to say.
Popular pro gyms that turn into money printing fabrics is a common thing. Most fighters dont talk about it and move to an other gym, so its interesting to hear a fighter talk about it openly. Its just like fighter pay, its a big discussion in a private setting, but in public it dosnt come up that often.

You know they're bad people when they allow Jon Jones into their gym or even onto their property.

JJ is the only one whos stupid enough to get caught. In combat sports thers a lot of shady things going down behind the scense. Gambling addiction, substance abuse, steroid abuse, money laundering, drug trafficing etc. JJ might be one of the good guys in combat sports, just saying.

While it does seem clear that Cerrone has a point in regards to the overall quality of the gym dropping under Winks hand I can't say I completely disagree with Winklejohns decision here.

Ultimately he's running a business and if Cowboy isn't paying him why would he work with him over the guy who IS paying him? It's not a charity, and ultimately those involved have bills to pay like anybody else.

I remember cub left and had a pure boxing coach train him . Shit seems to get weird there

While it does seem clear that Cerrone has a point in regards to the overall quality of the gym dropping under Winks hand I can't say I completely disagree with Winklejohns decision here.

Ultimately he's running a business and if Cowboy isn't paying him why would he work with him over the guy who IS paying him? It's not a charity, and ultimately those involved have bills to pay like anybody else.

Cerrone gave money to the gym for every fight, so it isn't like Wink wasn't getting any $$ from Cerrone.

It wasnt an issue of who gave money, but of how much he got from them.

More than allow on the Property...

THEY PROTECT AND ENABLE HIS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR....Remember Jjones got NO Jail time for Hitting and running 2x on an Injured Pregnant woman........SHAMEFULL AND TYPICAL OF JACKSON/WINK BEHAVIOR

$$$ WHORES

JJ is the only one whos stupid enough to get caught. In combat sports thers a lot of shady things going down behind the scense. Gambling addiction, substance abuse, steroid abuse, money laundering, drug trafficing etc. JJ might be one of the good guys in combat sports, just saying.

STUPID FUKR>........ "Jjones One of the good guys???"

Unless your being sarcastic...

OHH WAIT.. Me<> stupid fukr... Your saying Most are EVEN WORSE THAN JJones... Jeeeeeeeezus that would be fukd up if true

Then

GREAT POST .

Last edited:
Cerrone gave money to the gym for every fight, so it isn't like Wink wasn't getting any $$ from Cerrone.

It wasnt an issue of who gave money, but of how much he got from them.

From my understanding he was giving Jackson money specifically not the gym in general. But I am welcome to being wrong here.

I didn't watch the podcast but is there any chance its just some fake bullshit storyline to hype the Perry fight?

Considering the fact that the entire podcast video had been deleted off Joe Rogan's YouTube as of right now, probably not.

Back