Cowboy broke Perry's arm

Dudes a dumbass. Shouldn't have slammed cerrone.

Well, all the troll hype trains aside, he's just a journeyman. Cowboy eats guys like this for breakfast. I was seriously baffled by Perry being a betting favorite in his fight.

IIRC he's still a bjj blue belt, and he considers himself to be a not-so-good wrestler. His lack of positional awareness on the ground is apparent.

He should've just kept the fight standing and sacrificed some brain cells to the JBG.

Oh yeah and he should change camps too.

Well, all the troll hype trains aside, he's just a journeyman. Cowboy eats guys like this for breakfast. I was seriously baffled by Perry being a betting favorite in his fight.

Yeah that's cause Cowboy hasn't been looking very good lately and Perry looked a little better in his last fight. A prime Cowboy would wreck Perry even easier.

Yeah, poor guy...could have used this arm to shut his mouth instead of talking mad trash about Cerrone, Borg and other fighters pre-fight

Why do people make such a problem of fighters talking trash? He is actually picking a fight and selling one too, trash talk is in order.

Why do people make such a problem of fighters talking trash? He is actually picking a fight and selling one too, trash talk is in order.

He said way more than he was supposed to..some stuff you're not supposed to touch.
And what he said about Borg was absolutely unacceptable.

But it's OK, I see no problem with this since he paid for his words with a broken arm.
We'll see him around in 2020, maybe he'll get more mature by then

This.

It was nothing personal. He is selling a fight and making it more exciting for the fans.

I only dislike trash talk when the fighter is way over confident and so full of themself. Like how Ronda acted before she got KTFO.

He said way more than he was supposed to..some stuff you're not supposed to touch.
And what he said about Borg was absolutely unacceptable.

But it's OK, I see no problem with this since he paid for his words with a broken arm.
We'll see him around in 2020, maybe he'll get more mature by then

What did he say about Borg? And what other stuff did he say he shouldn't have said?

I do agree. The fight settled all the things that were said. That's how it works most of the time.

This.

It was nothing personal. He is selling a fight and making it more exciting for the fans.

I only dislike trash talk when the fighter is way over confident and so full of themself. Like how Ronda acted before she got KTFO.

I don't really care about that either, TBH.

I jumped when I saw Cowboy was +170 on the bet slip today was a G day

What did he say about Borg? And what other stuff did he say he shouldn't have said?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...thdrawing-from-ufc-denver-because-hes-scared/

As of what he said about Cerrone, I don't find anything specific now but I do remember that some stuff he said about him changing camps was really something he should've kept in private.
Talk trash about him as a fighter, but don't enter his dirty laundry

I do agree. The fight settled all the things that were said. That's how it works most of the time.

No, this is NOT how it works. This is how it works in WWE.
This is not a street fight. It's a sport.
It's not Cerrone breaking his arm on purpose. But it is indeed a karma

Hahaahahaha he acts like an idiot dressed up as a native indian and then ends up getting his arm snapped. Good times.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...thdrawing-from-ufc-denver-because-hes-scared/

As of what he said about Cerrone, I don't find anything specific now but I do remember that some stuff he said about him changing camps was really something he should've kept in private.
Talk trash about him as a fighter, but don't enter his dirty laundry

No, this is NOT how it works. This is how it works in WWE.
This is not a street fight. It's a sport.
It's not Cerrone breaking his arm on purpose. But it is indeed a karma

It's a stupid thing to say, but doesn't bother me that much. Nor should Ray care.

Bud, fighters have been talking trash since the beginning of combat sports. Scratch that, athletes in all kinds of sports talk trash. It is and always will be part of competition. Not every single competitor talks trash, but there will always be competitors who will use it and so you will always have to be able to deal with it in some way if you want to compete.

Also, you know Cowboy talked mad shit about his former camp and what is now Perry's camp on JRE, right?

Back