Cowboy and Pettis should rematch next

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

At 170. Good fight for both. What do you guys say ?

2 cans going at it to see who's the ultimate can.

cowboy already holds that title

EOHjqwiXsAEQUhZ

I like it. Once guys who are big names, solid names and cool guys but starting maybe deteriorate let em have some cool fights together, let em have some fun. Half the problem when they fight contenders is that their names are too big - it too much of a prize for the up and comers and makes em hungry as fuck to beat em. You know? Whereas these are two fun fighters with good names and money.

anyhow that's a yessir from me

Fan friendly even money fight for two well known formally elite fighters both on the downward slope of their respective careers, high odds someone's getting finished, good call OP I like it.

Yes but plenty other fights to see first

And to be fair they shouldn't be on main cards anymore

They have both dropped right off and need to get some wins together before they get back on main card and to see two guys fighting in rematch both coming off multiple losses what's the point really

We have so many more fighters who I would love to sermon the main cards that are actual title contenders in there divisions

Cerrone and Pettis should start thinking about retirement no disrespect to them true Warriors and all that but when is enough enough

Yes but plenty other fights to see first

And to be fair they shouldn't be on main cards anymore

They have both dropped right off and need to get some wins together before they get back on main card and to see two guys fighting in rematch both coming off multiple losses what's the point really

We have so many more fighters who I would love to sermon the main cards that are actual title contenders in there divisions

Cerrone and Pettis should start thinking about retirement no disrespect to them true Warriors and all that but when is enough enough
I dunno about off the main card entirely, maybe just yanking the PPV curtain up.

Makes sense, both men are looking to bounce back with a win.

Could be a fun fight to watch

I dunno about off the main card entirely, maybe just yanking the PPV curtain up.

I see what your saying but we are getting crappy main cards from time to time I mean Holly fight was Co main I'm sure there are better fights to put there and if the Conir fight had it been crap it would have been an absolute shit main card

Cerrone i think is not main card fighter anymore especially after the Conor fight I mean you can't expect to be on a main card forever when your just not winning Fights anymore

I know Cerrone has a big name and has broken records but on the main card surely they can get five fights with contenders and people in contention for a title shot

Or are they just giving us the bare minimum when a big name like Conor is fighting

No they should each fight someone outside the top 10 at lw and give younger guys a chance at progressing in the division. They are just occupying space in the top 10 ranking when it is clear neither of them will ever touch a belt. Let younger guys get the come up, we need fresh faces in there.

Cowboy should retire.
Yea fuck Cowboy and the desire he expressed to keep fighting, doing what he loves, and earning a living, despite the fact that he realizes getting a strap isn't a realistic possibility. What's your fucking point? The dude can't hang with the top of his division, but he still can beat up on some guys who're ranked lower. Great advice dipshit.

I think they're both coming into that Diego Sanchez/Joe Lauzon/Jim Miller phase where they can still get a good win and put on a good fight but will be absolutely wrecked by top fighters.

Yea fuck Cowboy and the desire he expressed to keep fighting, doing what he loves, and earning a living, despite the fact that he realizes getting a strap isn't a realistic possibility. What's your fucking point? The dude can't hang with the top of his division, but he still can beat up on some guys who're ranked lower. Great advice dipshit.
After such a terrible performance? Yes he should retire before becomes another BJ Penn. I'd love for him to be able to beat some lower ranked guys, but after what he just showed... I dunno, I don't have faith in him. It's not like I expected him to win, but at least put up a fight for a little while.

Back