Cowboy and Bendo look like they are sparring.

Those kicks aren't sparring kicks.

I completely agree.

Pathetic fight. Rogan talking complete BS despite the fact that Benson threw exactly one two hit combination in the last round, and only used singular attacks beyond that. And every time anyone landed, even if blocked, he hopped around like there was no limit to the time. Neither side fought to finish whatsoever despite throwing hard but telegraphed shots. Would have required a 'lucky shot' for anyone to finish. I hate that there was no attempt in the third round to work hard against the clock. WTF?

Yep it did look like a sparring match.

Glad Henderson lost :D

This is one of the problems I have with friends fighting friends, they aren't trying to finish or hurt their opponent.

This was my first thought during the first round. Cowboy also looked tired. Not gassed... just overworked.

Sparring is boring. Not much interesting happening.

Lol are you serious? Cowboy barely dodged a kick that would've put his light out for sure. Bendo was on tonight. Cowboy should take a break and stop taking fights on short notice because he was just gifted a decision.

holy shit man, donald cerrone was only in first gear and he still beat benson henderson. wow i think a cut is in order. LOL

yea those powerful kicks both guys threw at each other was just to touch them up...lmao

Cerrone doesn't believe he won, but will take it.

Yep. Cerrone did not employ his best strength, kicks, until later on in the fight. He already lost the first 2 rounds and no urgency in 3rd

WTF?!?!?! The judges got it wrong again, 30-27 Bendo!!!!

This is one of the problems I have with friends fighting friends, they aren't trying to finish or hurt their opponent.

I don't think we watched the same fight. Gave it to Cowboy as well. To whom did you give the 'w'?

Don't understand Rogan's bias. I thought Cowboy won the fight. The fight wasn't all that, but not because they were not throwing hard. These guys both know each other so well, so it looked like sparring. It's not that they were not trying to hurt each other. They just match-up so well in the stand up that it appears boring.

I don't think we watched the same fight. Gave it to Cowboy as well. To whom did you give the 'w'?

Could have gone either way but if I had to take a guess I would have given it to Bendo. Could have easily been a draw as well.

Well shit, looks like other people sparring are better than my actual fighting

Feels bad man

But yeah, I love them both but disagree with the decision. I hope Bendo wont get cut if he loses one more. He is a very technical, complete MMA fighter and has a good attitude towards fighting.

Back