Cowboy and Bendo look like they are sparring.

chokeyou

Derp de doo
Reaction score
This is one of the problems I have with friends fighting friends, they aren't trying to finish or hurt their opponent.

Pretty much are. And from the sound of Rogan, Benson practically destroyed Cowboy in the last two rounds. Pathetic nut hugging with his commentary tonight.

I think Cowboy just looks slower like he probably shouldn't have taken another fight so soon.

Benson just hurt Cowboy with that left high kick, so much for not having power. he hurt one the toughest LWs in the world.

Bullshit complaint. Henderson has improved his striking and Cerrone wasn't ready to handle it.

They are not hitting each other in the face haha

Would like to see the body punch & kick count

Fucking joke

hahah

Cerrone never switched gears. damn.

Just said the same thing to myself...

thought the same thing, awful fight

What is it about Benson that makes Cerrone look just above average...?

must be weird fighting someone you are friends with, probably go to dinner with, sit down with their family then you are trying to knock them out afterwards, weird

That's what most top level MMA is like in 2015.

Coach Winklejohn 98% on the feet TDD side kicks point sparring, maybe get a TD for a 10-9 if you are feeling daring.

Guess is, is that Dana promised extra $$$ and said the results would be scratched as a loss for either, in terms of rank/title shot.

Money maker for the UFC and fantastic fight for fans was kind of a let down.

Pretty much are. And from the sound of Rogan, Benson practically destroyed Cowboy in the last two rounds. Pathetic nut hugging with his commentary tonight.

this. ...rogan was sucking his ****. i thought cowboy won

Back