Media Cowboy Addresses Concerns About His Limp

Plz gawd let Cowboys limp be fake and a tactic.
COWBOY...........FIGHT TO WIN...NOT FOR A FUKNSHOW. Be smart. Fight Smart.

don't let a redpanty day make you lose.

He's faking it, as much as the statement that he wants to stand and bang is BS. He's taking Conor down and choking him out.

Reminds me of the time floyd explained his limp Time stamped

1. Promising he will stand and trade with Conor because that's what fans want
2. Heaping nonstop praise on Conor, reciting every accomplishment in his career
3. Going into fight injured
4. Saying he wants to test his own chin and see if Conor's left can knock him out

Yeah, I'd be real happy if I were a Cowboy fan...
If he was smart he'll say all that and do the opposite, if he's getting pieced up he'll go for the takedown, nothing wrong with that.

Have my doubts Cowboy is smart enough to act & play mind games. He's being honest about taking one on the chin. His bonus & pink goofs admiration depends on it.
Conor can take Cerrone even without all the UFC's insurance policies in place. If he can't he should retire for good.

Conor and the UFC need Conor to win, if Cerrone loses he will live to fight another day, McGregor will not. This does not feel like a McGregor fight though, none of the filthy casuals are talking about McGregor. UFC is dying, ESPN fucked them, Brock was right. I could care less about a McGregor Khabib re-match. I think McGregor is done, he doesn't have that intensity and shit talking capability that he had before, this week just doesn't feel special. Mayweather ruined everything!

So, Conor McGregor is going to get a title shot for defeating a crippled gatekeeper at the end of his career. LOL

Conor has had the LUCKIEST paths to title shots ever. Maybe Aldo was luckier, because Aldo was inaugurated and didn't actually win anything to become champion (however, Aldo partly made the belt worth fighting for).

This fight is rigged. LOL

Dumb gameplan and fighting injured. Sounds like Cowboy.

I expect Cerrone to get finished in the 1st or 2nd round.

The guy is one of the lowest iq people In ufc next to mike Perry

Cowboy telling campfire stories, his way of quietly fugging with Conor.

Cowboy's excuse if he loses. "My liver was a balloon!".

Everyone walks into a fight funny. When your adrenaline is pumping most of the small crap means nothing. I literally limp home after each day of hard rolling in jiu jitsu and feel great the next day
a lot of truth to this.

50 on cowboy. Lil danger is gonna make cowboy grapple and win
Also this. I was doing a lot of boxing and doing great but always had issues with my knee but was winning. First loss was the healthiest i ever went into a fight and it gave me false confidence.

So, Conor McGregor is going to get a title shot for defeating a crippled gatekeeper at the end of his career. LOL

Conor has had the LUCKIEST paths to title shots ever. Maybe Aldo was luckier, because Aldo was inaugurated and didn't actually win anything to become champion (however, Aldo partly made the belt worth fighting for).

This fight is rigged. LOL

pretty much this. but i would lol hard if conor still gets his ass kicked by a one legged cowboy

Back