Media Cowboy Addresses Concerns About His Limp

1. Promising he will stand and trade with Conor because that's what fans want
2. Heaping nonstop praise on Conor, reciting every accomplishment in his career
3. Going into fight injured
4. Saying he wants to test his own chin and see if Conor's left can knock him out

Yeah, I'd be real happy if I were a Cowboy fan...

1. Bad idea. Your fans want to see you win, not lose.
2. Bad idea. But he probably knows he will lose and why not lose vs a guy who is so highly praised.
3. For these money, I understand this.
4. He is not this fighter that was never KOd. He is not Carlos Condit. He has been finished by KO/TKO several times.
Gaethje, Till, Masvidal, RDA, Pettis finished Cowboy. You want to test your chin? OK, dude!

Cowboy was limping hard man. Kind of going out of his way to show it. I mean he knew it was an embedded. Just saying it seems to me he made an extra effort to show the limp.

1. Promising he will stand and trade with Conor because that's what fans want
2. Heaping nonstop praise on Conor, reciting every accomplishment in his career
3. Going into fight injured
4. Saying he wants to test his own chin and see if Conor's left can knock him out

Yeah, I'd be real happy if I were a Cowboy fan...

LOL. no. good god this can't be life......

Guy's clearly had a vasectomy, one lil Cowboy is enough.

This is not good, its like he is preparing for excuses if he loses, he was hurt.
He says he will stand and bang, not grapple, his gameplan was bad.
No wonder conspiracies will arise.

Everyone walks into a fight funny. When your adrenaline is pumping most of the small crap means nothing. I literally limp home after each day of hard rolling in jiu jitsu and feel great the next day

Right, and hard training stopped weeks ago, and he's still limping....

Can confirm. Lego, the caltrops of homes world wide.

I don't know, he could be bluffing but it is hard to say

From the look of his body language and general demeanour, it seems Cowboy is very relaxed and absolutely confident against McNuggets. Yet you look at Conors recent videos, he seems stiff, stressed and nervous. Of course McNuggets has a lot to lose here. If he gets beat by Cowboy it basically means the end of his career in MMA. For Cowboy to lose it wouldn't be so bad, as he was knocked out brutally by Gaedje and a stoppage by Tony Ferguson due to eye injury.

If you look at almost all of Conors recent pics, he looks like a stressed old man. Pressure is on McNuggets.

McNuggets fighting style absolutely allows Cowboy to fight to his strengths. Conor leans back, lead hand out, lead leg out and waits for the opponent to lunge in at him so he can counter with the left. Where as Cowboy does keep his hands up and likes to throw lethal leg kicks to the lead leg of the opponent.
McNuggets' style is tailor made for Cowboy.
Publication1.jpg

Last edited:
Some folks can't stop eating PR's BS. First, the video with Cowboy saying that before fights he feel nervous, then a stupid video in which he fakes a limp, and finally a stupid video in which he says that Conor is a goof fighter: that's it, he's done.
Come on, folks!
Cowboy is showing being more clever than expected.

Cowboy as never really been that clever unfortunately, what you see is what you get with Cowboy.

This fight feels way too much like a set up.

Sadly, I'm starting to feel the same, that UFC released video of how nervous Cowboy feelz before a fight I appreciate the honesty but I don't wanna hear that sh!t leading up to fight week when every real mma watcher knows you're already a slow starter and not to mention although not a championship fight the stakes are about the same. I've saw 2 embedded so far and in each embedded I just felt a sense of uncomfort from Donald from a guy whose done all of this before.
He's still my pick up until ceremonials but I'm wavering right now I feel like Cowboy is laying bread crumbs leading up to the fight at a possible loss I would hate to think Cowboy is a laydown for money to be a good company man...

Back