Cowboy’s one job was to quiet the doubters...

Bitchka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
...but his performance was embarrassing, to say the least. He can get away with the casuals who know diddly about MMA, but what about the hardcore fans that started this whole, “Cowboy is throwing the fight” accusation? If anything, it gave them more ammunition to justify their argument.
Look, this fight made me a lot of money cuz I have come to see the pattern in the UFC’s business practices. But c’mon man, at least practice the fight sequence a few times to sell the con.

Denial is the first step. It will get better
You always got flat earth to fall back on

I was hoping for that ending but three or four rounds later

...but his performance was embarrassing, to say the least. He can get away with the casuals who know diddly about MMA, but what about the hardcore fans that started this whole, “Cowboy is throwing the fight” accusation? If anything, it gave them more ammunition to justify their argument.
Look, this fight made me a lot of money cuz I have come to see the pattern in the UFC’s business practices. But c’mon man, at least practice the fight sequence a few times to sell the con.
What a surprise that someone named “Bitch ka” would make a thread like this...

Hey man, I get that you don’t like Conor but if you have the fight fixing tinfoil hat on, then just stop watching. The only casual in your life is you.

Fucking el oh el!
The haters are so salty. You motherfuckers wish it was fake.

What a surprise that someone named “Bitch ka” would make a thread like this...

Hey man, I get that you don’t like Conor but if you have the fight fixing tinfoil hat on, then just stop watching. The only casual in your life is you.

In Tagalog, ka means you. So translated, my tag means “You Bitch”

Back