Media Covington vs Usman 1 | best moments

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

ELz-m3XUEAAUB7H.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted Usman to win. It was uncomfortably close. Covington came out with fire almost every round.

That guy Larone deserves much recognition for putting up condensed "best moments" of all TUF seasons and most notable fights.
Or are you and him one and the same, @Peli ?
I'm not him. He has better quality than my YouTube channel lol.

Wonder if he is still going with MAGA angle now. Gosh darn Colby seems very likely to get fucked up. Drinking smoothies through a straw, And he broke Covingtons jaw.

Wonder if he is still going with MAGA angle now. Gosh darn Colby seems very likely to get fucked up.
He is. The act is stale and he's still doing it. Partly because it's not an act.

Thanks for sharing. What a fantastic win for Usman.

I wanted Usman to win. It was uncomfortably close. Covington came out with fire almost every round.

I'll give Covington a lot of credit for the way that he came out in the fourth and fifth rounds.

I thought that he was done after the third.

That said, that fight was the first time that Usman had tried to strike for more than one round, and he's gotten exponentially better under Wittman.

I think that he beats Colby within three in the rematch.

He is. The act is stale and he's still doing it. Partly because it's not an act.
There are videos of him being very chill and nice to fans. Like he said it's a business model. I guess it still works. And he definitely is a great fighter. He is relentless. Still Usman via TKO/KO. Usman has seemingly gotten better every fight since he became champ.

Even though I had it 2-2, he did a lot better than even I remembered.

I had it 2-2, but I thought that Colby was going to win the decision after the fourth.

There are videos of him being very chill and nice to fans. Like he said it's a business model. I guess it still works. And he definitely is a great fighter. He is relentless.
There are videos of Conor doing the same thing. It doesn't mean much if you're an habitual line stepper.

There are videos of Conor doing the same thing. It doesn't mean much if you're an habitual line stepper.
Good point. I will take Usman. If your rooting for Covington. Just for whatever. Would say avi bet but that is frowned upon by mods.

Good point. I will take Usman. If your rooting for Covington. Just for whatever. Would say avi bet but that is frowned upon by mods.
Yeah, he's talking about a man's wife, said something racist about Nigeria, and talking about his dead mentor.

I know what he tried to do with the dead mentor..guy really tried a wrestling storyline..tried the 'Randy Orton: Eddie Guerrero is in hell' bit.

Really corny and cheesy.

The fight was one hell of a fight though. I look forward to the rematch I hope it's competitive as the first.

Back