Covington thinks Masvidal would be a easy win for him

Interesting.

Covington does seem like the classic bully mentality.
Seems to be, but he definitely showed heart against Usman after getting fucked up, rallied back in the fourth round before getting finished.... then he ran out of the cage so I don't know

True, but now he is a cash cow unlike Cobly and that is what counts.
But he has to tell Dana he will fight till he is 42 or longer, or otherwise they build Cobly up.
I'm thinking Colby is actually a decent draw himself these days. His gimmick has brought him a lot of exposure and his high profile fight with Usman.

Outside of a huge strike early like the Askren fight I see Colby working him to death. I dont think Jorge could keep him off of him

I think that is about right. While the Askren knee was a thing of beauty, it would have been interesting to see that fight actually go a round or two, or more.

You'd think Masvidal would be motivated to fight Colby after hearing a comment like that, if he actually is the supposed badass Masvidal's trying hard to portray. Guess we'll see.

Maz doesn’t want to fight a power grappler unless His striking is embarrassing and his hips are as wrecked as yur grandma after she took a spill down the stairs.

he wants to beat up other gatekeeper strikers like Nate for as long as he can milk this BMF farce

Last edited:
Usman and Colby comfortably beat him. Hes being smart for sure, but don't for one second assume he is going to be ww champ, not while Usman and Colby still fighting. Should step up and face the real contenders, all this nate bs is exhausting and nobody wants to see it again, not many people really wanted it the first time even tbh

Colby beats Jorge easily. Masvidal is trying his best conor schtick and some people are eating it up. He's still a journeyman. And I dont like Colby's style at all but it works for a lot of styles in mma. And he's not an idiot who shoots from across the cage like dumbass Askren. Colby works in close and then takes him down repeatedly and probably finishes him. 4 rounds if its 3 rds, UD for Colby. We're done here.

I don’t think Colby wants to fight. For all the talking does he doesn’t back it up enough. It’s just noise at this point
Nah, he knows he can beat Mas so he definitely want's this fight.

Back