Covington responds to Bispings roasting him

Covington vs Bisping - Who wins in an actual fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dislike everything about Colby but I don't think he did particularly bad in this exchange.

Unpopular opinion: Colby came off looking better from that interview than Bisping. Was pleasantly surprised by Colby's trash talk. It wasn't that Colby was exposed for not being witty as it was more surprise by Bisping's unprofessionalism, and all the people saying otherwise are just reaching from the butthurt after UFC 225.

Negative. He got roflstomped when asked if he even had an invite to the White House after how many times he talked about taking the belt and putting it on Trumps desk. That was beyond roasting.

Negative. He got roflstomped when asked if he even had an invite to the White House after how many times he talked about taking the belt and putting it on Trumps desk. That was beyond roasting.

He actually had to pause for a couple of seconds, to process what Bisping just said, and try to think of how he could answer that.

Colby isn't even in the same universe as Bisping when it comes to shit talking. It's in Bispings blood, not a notebook.

I don't even like bisping but he made Colby look like a total idiot. He comes across as being so stupid, just stammering the same bs

Last edited:
Bisping would fuck him up.

Also, Colby sucks at trash talking.
That was Bisping. Just imagine what Chael P. Sonnen would have done to him.

Lol @ career gatekeeper Bisping trying to stay relevant by riding Colby’s coattails. Bisping cashed his lottery ticket before being MELTED by two WW’s in a row.

Colby IS MMA now.

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg
bisping is mad he is a champ and it took bisping more than decade to sniff ufc gold.

LOL @ Colby trying to go blow for blow with one of the best shit talkers in the business.

Huggington couldn't even get through his own rehearsed post fight lines without stuttering...

I LOLd hard when he said: isnnt that your king instead of thing, Mike is legend

bisping is mad he is a champ and it took bisping more than decade to sniff ufc gold.

No he is not mad Colby just got what he deserved he started first with provokingg them all and then calling out Bisping on account of his coach, i know a lot of you hate Bisping but be realistic for once

My trash talking and banter skill levels have skyrocketed through the roof since living 10 years in the UK. It's part of the culture, especially for men who are a bit tough.

So yeah trying to win a trash talk game against a native born Brit like Bisping is just suicidal.

Colby would mess up Bisping'good eye.

My trash talking and banter skill levels have skyrocketed through the roof since living 10 years in the UK. It's part of the culture, especially for men who are a bit tough.

So yeah trying to win a trash talk game against a native born Brit like Bisping is just suicidal.
People on Sherdog are as bad at judging trash talk as Cecil Peoples is at judging fights.

Bisping is mediocre at trash talking. He is just a whiney crybaby.

Lol @ career gatekeeper Bisping trying to stay relevant by riding Colby’s coattails. Bisping cashed his lottery ticket before being MELTED by two WW’s in a row.

Colby IS MMA now.

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg

Ooofff the shookness

He is just a whiney crybaby.
So is Dana white. He is literally a beta with money that most idiots think is an actual Alpha. Doesn't stop most of the people here from sucking him dry. 'cause they want his life.

That lead “question” was a chaotic mess.

bisping has been finished by 100% of the 170 pounders he fought

Who cares what Bisping has to say, he clearly had an agenda while interviewing Colby in that video

All the posts about Colby’s delayed responses, you guys do know that was a satellite interview hence the delayed response.

He's mediocre at trash talking but man handles any Americans that even tries with him.
You cray. Chael would smoosh Bisping in that department.

Bisping mind-raped Huggybear. Made him sound like bubba from Forest Gump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back