Covington responds to Bispings roasting him

Covington vs Bisping - Who wins in an actual fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now this is how you build up a fight!

Lets do it!

Thanks Arm that was as savage as expected.
So have you been invited to the Whitehouse or is that in your head like being the undisputed champ?

Colby errmmmmmmmm.<{jackyeah}>

10 - 7 round for Teh Count.

Colby has a hilarious stuttering problem. You can’t be a quality shit talker with a speech impediment. He’s like Shannon Sharpe out here.

I always thought Colbys shit talking sounded a bit forced, but it really hit home when He started stuttering and had no comeback. He even just kept repeating the same phrases back, even when they had nothing to do with what Bisping was saying.

As for a fight, Bisping is a bigger guy, and is one of the few that can go toe to toe with Colby in terms of cardio. Crisp striking on the feet and a lot faster and technical than Colby. Add to the fact that Bisping has great TDD and is great at getting back to his feet. I think it would be a bad fight for Colby to go after.

Colby handled all of Bisping's talk with ease. This talk about Bisping owning him is some fantasy. You want to believe that happened. It didn't. Colby gave zero fucks and clearly riled Bisping up.

Colby won the exchange based on that alone. He knows he is the relevant one now and Bisping is not. Bisping is just trying to make it about him and take away from Colby's moment, which is a huge douche/Bisping-like move.

Call it unprofessional but Bisping made Colby look like a total moron during that exchange.

Bisping out of all people telling fighters to "tone it down a notch" "lose the chip on your shoulder" LOL, he made himself look stupid. He has made a career out of doing exactly this.

It’s not just getting embarrassed because he didn’t have his pre-scripted lines you can tell Colby really lacks the communication skills and human interaction of a normal functioning adult.

Colby handled all of Bisping's talk with ease. This talk about Bisping owning him is some fantasy. You want to believe that happened. It didn't. Colby gave zero fucks and clearly riled Bisping up.

Colby won the exchange based on that alone. He knows he is the relevant one now and Bisping is not. Bisping is just trying to make it about him and take away from Colby's moment, which is a huge douche/Bisping-like move.
I think you should apply for the position to be his official ball washer.. sounds right up your alley

I think you should apply for the position to be his official ball washer.. sounds right up your alley
You sound like a homo. Keep your gay fantasies in your browser history.

Bisping out of all people telling fighters to "tone it down a notch" "lose the chip on your shoulder" LOL, he made himself look stupid. He has made a career out of doing exactly this.

He immediately came on the show with an attitude and got put in his place. I'm not a fanboy, i don't care for Bisping or Colby i'm just being objective and this is what happened.

You’re the cheerleader, not me
Dude, you're fantasizing about a sherdogger having sexual relations with another male. You're in the closet. Just come out. It's a little more accepted now.

Colby got exposed badly as a slow witted idiot lost without his pre-written schtick

Even half blind Bisping TKOs him inside 3 rounds and 10-8s him at every press conference on the way there

Dude, you're fantasizing about a sherdogger having sexual relations with another male. You're in the closet. Just come out. It's a little more accepted now.
Your kind pees their pants when they see Mcgregor and Covington..

Back