ifindgifsforjackslack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Off the top of my head, covid has

- closed the book on khabib Tony for the final time
- retired khabib (abdulmanap)
- potentially ruined khamzat

Any other fights it put off or fighters it retired?

Off the top of my head, covid has

- closed the book on khabib Tony for the final time
- retired khabib (abdulmanap)
- potentially ruined khamzat

Any other fights it put off or fighters it retired?
All and all I think it could have been a lot worse. We had a stretch there where it felt like we lost a fight or five every weekend. Not going to lie, it was hard to be a fan, but I feel like we’re mostly on the other side of it (fingers crossed).

Khamzat is just as responsible for the jeopardy his career is in as covid is. Dude should have listened to the doctors.

Khamzat got sick and pushed it to fast but in all his clips he looks healthy. People get sick and then get better...its happened for centuries. For being a "Pandemic" it really was just a minor set back for the UFC and Dana handled it like a champ. The rest of the sport world could have learned from him.

covid pushed Jacare's career of a cliff

Last edited:
I think the Khamzat situation,
was made just to gain time !

Fight island which was major false advertisement

Isnt that on air these days?
It is, not in my country though until a day later... My point was that the fight should have happened before they even became the coaches though, who I think are a meh choice.. Masvidal and Colby woulda been supa hot fire.

The first main event covid win was our LW champ. First time i thought oh this run might be for real.

Cumshot Chimaev’s career seems to have ended a bit prematurely. He used to squirt off wins left and right, now there’s no way he’s coming for a title shot, much less a money shot

How many fighters opting out of the vaccinations?

I bet very many dont want that crap in them.

All and all I think it could have been a lot worse. We had a stretch there where it felt like we lost a fight or five every weekend. Not going to lie, it was hard to be a fan, but I feel like we’re mostly on the other side of it (fingers crossed).
QFT
It's actually pretty cool the UFC managed to do everything they did when you look at the circumstances. We were pretty lucky.

Back