COVID-19 Breaking News - Version 15: UK PM Boris Johnson out of ICU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get our lizard overlords to thread ban this poster before he reveals the truth and our Agenda 21 plans are foiled? I for one don't want the sheeple to wake up.
He’s all that stands between us and our plan of the forced vaccines of billions around the globe

All V4 countries (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia) are doing well with the pandemic. However, Slovakia is the only one of the four, and one of the very few in the world, where face masks are mandatory. The result is only 2 deaths due to coronavirus (0.4 per 1M population), compared to Poland - 136 (4 per 1M), Hungary - 58 (6 per 1M), Czech Republic - 91 (8 per 1M).
Just that the Czechs are not immigrants, even though they have internal immigrants but anyway not so many, and Slovakia and Hungary also don"t emigrate like Poland.

So you compare apples with oranges. Poland deals with millions returning home. Plus most of the deaths are coming after 2000-2200 cases and it"s also important when you had the 1st case.

Wow, that's unsettling and surely untenable for most any period of time.

I could see alveolic fibrosis in the lungs causing this if that theorized symptom proves to be true, but how in the hell are people unaffected by low O2??

I don't know, the article used the word, "baffled" to describe what was happening. That is some Walking Dead level shit.

Apparently planes are still coming in from all over so do we know if this is from the influx of people arriving or community spread.

They never stopped nor was there any legit test and checks on those coming im. Best was when they were using stretcher to get sick chinese off the flights coming in.

If you think a small group of doctors in Tennessee is testing anyone that wants it, and the rest of the nation isn't, you are a fucking moron. Not to mention any Doctor's office can send specimens to labcorp or quest.
{<jordan} quick question, how many people on this forum have been tested? how many in the state of new york? how many nationwide? think before you make such a fool of yourself numbnuts...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/health/coronavirus-testing-us.html
Testing availability remains a signature failure of the battle against the coronavirus in the United States, despite President Trump’s boast last week that he got a rapid test and results within minutes. And Vice President Mike Pence has repeatedly promised that Americans will be able to get tests at their doctors’ offices, although the timeline for routine access may be months away.

More and more rapid tests are coming onto the market and private companies like Quest and LabCorp are now running thousands of tests a day. But as the virus has spread from state to state infecting hundreds of thousands of Americans, demand for testing has overwhelmed many labs and testing sites. Doctors and officials around the country say that lengthy delays in getting results have persisted and that continued uneven access to tests has prolonged rationing and hampered patient care. In addition, swabs and chemicals needed to run the tests are in short supply in many of the nation’s hot zones.

Last edited:
They never stopped nor was there any legit test and checks on those coming im. Best was when they were using stretcher to get sick chinese off the flights coming in.
Maybe this is a factor in all these “ new cases”. Glad my adult kids are unemployed and I’ve lost 50% of my income though to do my part for the foreseeable future...

Not to be high maintenance but can you post it here. My phone sucks

It's much more infectious than previously assumed (every sick person spreads it to >5 persons persons instead of about 3 as previously assumed).

More calculations from that weird numberphile from The Netherlands.

So, earlier today I reported that the municipal health organisations in the north of The Netherlands estimate that 6% of the north has already been infected with SARS-CoV-2, and that the percentage in the south (very much more badly hit so far) is much higher, and, therefor, it will take quite a bit longer before the north will see herd immunity.
Now, we know how many people live in the three northern most provinces (Groningen, Friesland and Drenthe), and we know how many people have been hospitalised due to COVID-19 in these provinces. So I went with those numbers, and did some calculations, because what else? In the table below, you will see my calculations for the three worst hit provinces, based on that 6% figure, and the number of hospitalisations in those provinces. I make one assumption, and that is that the % of people needing hospitalisation for COVID-19 is the same for the whole country.
92570968_10157021498311024_2092786462096359424_n.jpg

As you can see, this would mean that the three worst hit provinces, have already had almost a quarter of their residents infected with this virus. We also see, based on the earlier mentioned assumption, that the actual percentage of COVID-19-patients needing hospitalisation is 0,29%, while the official models assume 4%. Now, if we take that 0,29%, and we know that to date there have been 7735 people needing hospitalisation in The Netherlands, we have to conclude that to date 2,667,241 Dutch people have already been infected with SARS-CoV-2; that would mean 15,33% of total residents of The Netherlands. That would mean a mortality rate* of 0,08%.

* Mortality rate based on official number of deaths; I hope to have some more realistic figures this Friday, when the total number of deceased people for week 13 will be published.

What the hell is going on?

Sorry, but at this point you have to put your name on some shit like that. Anonymous hospital whistleblower against White House isn't going to cut it. Also saying "feds" is too vague.

Lots of reasons for confiscation are possible, if that actually happened.

It's much more infectious than previously assumed (every sick person spreads it to >5 persons persons instead of about 3 as previously assumed).

Also, herd immunity can only be assumed at >80% of the population, instead of the previously assumed 55%.

(Also @Gomi1977 )

Also, herd immunity can only be assumed at >80% of the population, instead of the previously assumed 55%.

(Also @Gomi1977 )
Yeah, it's all starting to come together. And that insanely high R0 also explains all the stress on the health care system. It's not much more deadly than the flu (no, not a just-the-flu-bro, as most should know), but the flu has an R0=1,3 (in The Netherlands at least), and this SOB seems to be closer to 6!!!

Yeah, it's all starting to come together. And that insanely high R0 also explains all the stress on the health care system. It's not much more deadly than the flu (no, not a just-the-flu-bro, as most should know), but the flu has an R0=1,3 (in The Netherlands at least), and this SOB seems to be closer to 6!!!
Please tell me what r o means

Reproduction number.
R0=1 means every infected person infects one more person
R0=6 means every infected person infects 6 more people
But like how is that even determined

When you're throwing social butterflies and Hermits into the mix

Sorry, but at this point you have to put your name on some shit like that. Anonymous hospital whistleblower against White House isn't going to cut it. Also saying "feds" is too vague.

Lots of reasons for confiscation are possible, if that actually happened.

Yep. Said the same to another poster.

I believe NOTHING that is anonymous at this point

This shit just gets more and more like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

What’s driving this reassessment is a baffling observation about Covid-19: Many patients have blood oxygen levels so low they should be dead. But they’re not gasping for air, their hearts aren’t racing, and their brains show no signs of blinking off from lack of oxygen.

giphy.gif
This isn't so uncommon with respiratory distress. It's often desirable for a patient's saturation to be alarmingly low. Seen it first hand, pretty scary but it can be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back