International Covid-19 Breaking News v20: U.S. sees spike in cases after protest / increased testing

Yes because once he’s gone covid will disappear forever and so will blm....go to your nearest drug store and get some extra strength trumponol ...if you can’t find any cancel your cable as the next best solution.

you’d be a lot better off if you didn’t feel obligated to defend a serial failure like Trump

Yes because once he’s gone covid will disappear forever and so will blm....go to your nearest drug store and get some extra strength trumponol ...if you can’t find any cancel your cable as the next best solution.

Covid won't disappear with Trump but at least we'll have leader that won't try to deliberately slow down testing to make himself look better.

Hopefully that leader won't also ignore credible intelligence reports on emerging viruses so we can actually prepare months in advance instead of in the middle of it.

Hopefully this leader won't also ignore intelligence reports of our enemies paying our enemies to kill us.

Covid won't disappear with Trump but at least we'll have leader that won't try to deliberately slow down testing to make himself look better.

Hopefully that leader won't also ignore credible intelligence reports on emerging viruses so we can actually prepare months in advance instead of in the middle of it.

Hopefully this leader won't also ignore intelligence reports of our enemies paying our enemies to kill us.
Biden isn’t winning no matter how much you pretend he will.

But literally acting like they had nothing to do with it is moronic as well. There is a difference between 50 people with masks in a church, then a mob of protesters fighting cops and wrestling each other. We were forced to gather in groups of less than 10, couldn’t have funerals, graduations...because they weren’t safe....but fucking protests are ok? Please stop the bullshit, it’s embarrassing. Of course large groups spread it, just like some places reopening too early did.

They sent SWAT teams in to shut down tattoo shops, and then said protesting in the tens of thousands is safe. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

So you think it's a good thing that Trump ignored intelligence reports about the virus?
Oh god fuck off already, many leaders ignored reports and at first even I was pissed off about it but covid was fucking coming like it or not. It’s what a pandemic is an unstoppable virus because if it was stoppable it wouldn’t be a pandemic now would it....you wanna pretend you can hide from it go ahead. Weld yourself inside your house for all I care, fuck my taxes will even pay for you to collect covid welfare for the rest of your life if you so desire. Just stop the collective bs that this was anything any one leader could stop...

Do you think Democrats should have begged people to go to festivels, restaurants and cinemas to prove Trump was racist because of the travel ban?

Travel ban was months after Trump was receiving intelligence reports that he ignored. In fact, the spread of the virus was well in progress by the time travel was restricted.

Do you think it was a good thing that he ignored them?

Travel ban was months after Trump was receiving intelligence reports that he ignored. In fact, the spread of the virus was well in progress by the time travel was restricted.

Your brain is a one track mind of bs ...

Oh god fuck off already, many leaders ignored reports and at first even I was pissed off about it but covid was fucking coming like it or not. It’s what a pandemic is an unstoppable virus because if it was stoppable it wouldn’t be a pandemic now would it....you wanna pretend you can hide from it go ahead. Weld yourself inside your house for all I care, fuck my taxes will even pay for you to collect covid welfare for the rest of your life if you so desire. Just stop the collective bs that this was anything any one leader could stop...

That wasn't what I asked.

Do you think it was a good thing that Trump ignored intelligence reports about the virus?

What should be had done genius?

That wasn't what I asked.

Do you think it was a good thing that Trump ignored intelligence reports about the virus?
Wtf did I just say no it wasn’t a good idea for any leader to ignore it but it would have made no fucking difference...man are you pathetic.

Wtf did I just say no it wasn’t a good idea for any leader to ignore it but it would have made no fucking difference...man are you pathetic.

So you're saying if individuals and healthcare workers around the country and world had months more to prepare it wouldn't have made a difference?

Prep how? What should I have been doing different with my patients and based on what data? Or are you talking so far out of your ass that you're lost?

No I'm legitimately asking why you think having more time to prepare for the pandemic would be a bad thing.

Back