International ***COVID-19 Breaking News v19: U.S. coronavirus deaths top 100,000***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already pretty much known that the numbers have been inflated for political purposes.

Yes. It's "pretty much known". Like it's "pretty much known" Biden actually lost to Trump in a landslide.

Yes. It's "pretty much known". Like it's "pretty much known" Biden actually lost to Trump in a landslide.
With something like $80k on the line for each covid death, you really think hospitals are being completely honest about the impact of covid in a lot of people's deaths?

If you think they are being honest, you need to get way more familiar with humanity.

Yeah, it's common knowledge. Anyone who's tested positive, even if they were asymptomatic, is listed as covid death if they die of any cause within 1 month of that positive test.]

Honestly, I think within our lifetimes (well, within mine), maybe in like 30yrs, we're going to see some REALLY dodgy shit get revealed about these times.

Do you have any more up to date articles for evidence other than one occurrence in July?

I posted this because my friend, who knew the accident victim, told me about it a couple days ago.

There have been multiple cases of this type of nonsense occurring though, I'm sure if you are truly interested, you will be able to find them on google.

The reason I found this interesting is because the family had to get them to change his death certificate, which had listed his death as "covid".

I would have posted this back in July had I heard about it then.

Covid deniers in 2021. WTF!

Nice July article.

InB4.
Muh Haircut.

InB4
Nobody healthy dies from it. Oldies and fatso's should just suck it up (meaning death).

InB4
Muh economy. The economy would tank just as much if 2% of your population dies in a 12 month window.

InB4
No more deadly than normal flu.

InB4
Whatabout deaths by other non-contageous illnesses and behaviours.

InB4
It's all a conspiracy to sell you drugs to kill you. You need to buy different drugs made by the same Big Pharma companies.

InB4
Masks make my iPhone not work. Masks bad.

We need to expand this list and repost it.

Inb4 Masks dont work

Inb4 Aids

Inb4: Bill Gates is Satan

Inb4: I learned about who George Orwell during the pandemic

Inb4: great reset

Inb4: globalist plan to ban capitalism.

Inb4: I got it last summer I aint scared.

Inb4: werhh

No, no, no. My liberal friends tell me that juking the stats does not happen.

This article literally lays out how the systems in place allowed for this stat to be properly corrected.

"The department issued a statement explaining how COVID-19 deaths are determined, which noted: "COVID-19 is listed as the immediate or underlying cause of death, or listed as one of the significant conditions contributing to death. Or, if there is a confirmed COVID-19 infection from a lab test — and, the cause of death doesn't meet exclusion criteria, like trauma, suicide, homicide, overdose, motorcycle accident, etc."

Then there is another review process after this which caught this one mistake.

But of course you wouldn't let reading the article or reality get in the way you making this opportunity to throw a bitch fit "wahhh, libs!" lol. 10/10 victim mentality.

How many times does this need to be explained to you morons? This is an anomaly. You don't look at anomalies, you look at widespread trends - in this case, excess deaths. When you do this, you don't find that we have lower than average non covid deaths, and total covid deaths+not covid deaths is about average deaths, which is what you would see if non covid deaths were being widely reported as such. Instead, you see a massive number of deaths above the usual average, IN EXCESS OF COVID DEATHS. This means that more people are dying than usual, even if you take out all the covid deaths.

Inb4: Math is hard.
In4 I suck at nath.

Wait wut?

Oh hello there excuse me?

Oh yeah now a days I am not going to believe these stats because yeah why not

Not surprisingly isn't because most of you far left liberals believe whatever the media says right? if the media said wear two facial masks for protection will u do it?

The lockdowns arent going away.

Its not going away.

This article literally lays out how the systems in place allowed for this stat to be properly corrected.

"The department issued a statement explaining how COVID-19 deaths are determined, which noted: "COVID-19 is listed as the immediate or underlying cause of death, or listed as one of the significant conditions contributing to death. Or, if there is a confirmed COVID-19 infection from a lab test — and, the cause of death doesn't meet exclusion criteria, like trauma, suicide, homicide, overdose, motorcycle accident, etc."

Then there is another review process after this which caught this one mistake.

But of course you wouldn't let reading the article or reality get in the way you making this opportunity to throw a bitch fit "wahhh, libs!" lol. 10/10 victim mentality.
How is that "victim mentality"? You guys lie and exaggerate about everything but I don't feel victimized.

Insert George Stepanopolous to challenge the fact that just because there are countless examples of miss classifying doesn't mean it's wide spread!!!!!!

With something like $80k on the line for each covid death, you really think hospitals are being completely honest about the impact of covid in a lot of people's deaths?

If you think they are being honest, you need to get way more familiar with humanity.

Peddling a debunked CT - not shocked.

Medicare reimburses for treatment according to diagnosis-related groups. COVID-19 falls under respiratory infections and inflammations - as do a number of other diseases and conditions. And, again, these dollars are for treatment and are not impacted in any way by the cause of death on the death certificate.

Stop being such a fucking sucker.

Hospitals are suffering because of COVID. Do you honestly think hospitals get paid for COVID deaths when it's the medical examiner for each county that is who determines the cause of death? You might want to re-examine the places you get your information because it is so far off point it's stupid.

Peddling a debunked CT - not shocked.

Medicare reimburses for treatment according to diagnosis-related groups. COVID-19 falls under respiratory infections and inflammations - as do a number of other diseases and conditions. And, again, these dollars are for treatment and are not impacted in any way by the cause of death on the death certificate.

Stop being such a fucking sucker.

I've never heard this CT but it's undeniably one of the dumbest I've seen about COVID.

It's already pretty much known that the numbers have been inflated for political purposes.
Hold on let me put on my Biden hat and respond.

You are a racist!
People are dying!
How dare you!
But what about those that died from Covid?!
Just because you found One...er thousands of cases like this...
That's not fraud!
You are just a flu bro amirite?
You really don't think Covid is real?

But anyways. Must be nice to be so brainwashed that valid questions and a willingness to understand important classifications and distinctions is wrong.

I just heard about this from a friend who knew the guy that died. The story is from July, 2020.

NEWS
Florida Man Killed in Crash Listed as COVID-19 Death, Raising Doubts Over Health Data
BY SOO KIM ON 7/20/20 AT 6:27 AM EDT

As novel coronavirus cases in Florida surpass 350,000, doubts over the accuracy of the official figures reported have been raised after a death was wrongly reported by the state health department to have been due to COVID-19.

A person in their 20s, who was killed in a motorcycle accident, was initially reported to have died from COVID-19, according to Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County, Miami's WSVN reported.

"We were discussing or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers. I mean, it's 100. It does not make any difference if it's 99, but the validity that the fact that the individual didn't die from COVID-19, died in a crash," Pino argued.

But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash, so I don't know the conclusion of that one," he added.

Pino confirmed all COVID-19 deaths are certified by the medical examiner .

"The only thing that I could say to people is that the data that I provide you with is the data that we consume from the state. We offer you the best data that we have," he noted.

The latest death was reviewed by the Florida Department of Health in Orange County and removed from the state's tally of novel coronavirus deaths, which currently stands at 4,982, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health.

The department issued a statement explaining how COVID-19 deaths are determined, which noted: "COVID-19 is listed as the immediate or underlying cause of death, or listed as one of the significant conditions contributing to death. Or, if there is a confirmed COVID-19 infection from a lab test — and, the cause of death doesn't meet exclusion criteria, like trauma, suicide, homicide, overdose, motorcycle accident, etc."

Newsweek has contacted the Florida Department of Health and state government for further comment.

The daily death toll in Florida has seen several dramatic spikes this month, including last week when the state saw a record number of 156 new fatalities on July 16, according to data compiled by Worldometer.

Back in May, Rebekah Jones, a data scientist who worked for the state health department, claimed she was allegedly fired after refusing to "manipulate" the state's virus figures in a bid to support the reopening of the state.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis argued Jones was fired because "she didn't listen to the people who were her superiors," Florida's The Palm Beach Post reported.

Jones has since launched her own website FloridaCOVIDAction.com, claiming much of the virus data on the state health department website is not clearly presented and details are "buried in a PDF."

"I decided to stop wallowing in self-pity and do something constructive, something useful with the skill set I've been using for so long," Jones told The Palm Beach Postlast month. "People have a right to know what's going on in a straightforward nonpolitical kind of way," she said.

Most Florida counties entered phase one of reopening on May 4. The state's daily case count has mostly been increasing from around May 27 and began rising on a sharper incline from about mid-June, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

Several reopened bars in Florida were closed again after customers tested positive for the virus.

Source: https://www.newsweek.com/florida-ma...death-raising-doubts-over-health-data-1518994

Pretty cool to know that someone can die in a motorcycle crash, but since Covid "may have caused them to crash" the most obvious and logical thing is to blame it on Covid and not the 2 wheeled death machine he was driving.

And people wonder why others question the validity of the Covid data.

InB4: "But that's just one incident".

Seems legit.

ZdyFb6w.gif
Even WHO admits the covid pcr tests were inaccurate and gave lots of false positives. It makes you wonder how many people who were dying got a covid test before they died, got a false positive so that hospitals could get more money and the govt could tell you how everyone was dying with inflated false data.

What's even more disgusting, is not ONCE were the water cannons brought out in Europe for BLM protests DURING THE FUCKING PEAK OF A FUCKING PANDEMIC WHEN GATHERING WAS ILLEGAL.
Wait a second... I thought they used live rounds on BLM?

Was Biden and Kamala's evil hate fueled rhetoric entirely untrue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back