International ***COVID-19 Breaking News v19: U.S. coronavirus deaths top 100,000***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Netherlands is essentially back to normal. The weather has been beautiful lately so the patios have been full of people. Gyms are reopening on Wednesday. Nobody's wearing a mask. We'll see how this goes.

Still angry i missed my coke and hooker binge in amsterdam thanks to covid

Still angry i missed my coke and hooker binge in amsterdam thanks to covid

Hookers are back to work here in the Hague!

PettyCompassionateGorilla-size_restricted.gif

You made the claims, you provide the data.

Every protest I've seen, other than the Trumptarded ones, the protesters are wearing masks.

In fact, a simple Google on the Internet proves you are, as usual, full of shit. The surge in transmission rates is coming from dilwad Trumpers, so-called Constitutionalists, and moronic young people who see their President say things like 'if we don't test more, it will go away'.

COVID-19 has not surged in cities with big protests, but it has in states that reopened early. Here are some possible reasons.
https://www.inquirer.com/health/cor...g-surge-in-states-that-reopened-20200627.html

Here, I saved you some time:

200624-blm-protest-jm-1402_cbd89c5bb57ab5b92c133713bac6adab.jpg

200602_DCProtest_Turner_17-1500x1000.jpg

protests-7pm-6-10-20jpg

Tulsa
merlin_173759955_e8e0cea8-2e06-47bc-ac38-fb40aeb372e3-superJumbo-1280x720.jpg

Phoenix
200624-trump-dream-city-church-al-1101_009ba28c49d4d1a7efefebe3caf16c8a.jpg
<{anton}>

Hookers are back to work here in the Hague!

PettyCompassionateGorilla-size_restricted.gif

I'm probably going to the Netherlands in a few weeks actually. I'll have to quarantine when I come home due the UK's nonsensical quarantine list (apart from 2-3 countries which make sense), but that's no biggy.

The Netherlands is essentially back to normal. The weather has been beautiful lately so the patios have been full of people. Gyms are reopening on Wednesday. Nobody's wearing a mask. We'll see how this goes.
Same here in Norway, we've been pretty much back to normal for a good while here now. And there are currently only 16 people hospitalized with Covid in the entire country. I was critical of my government's response here at first, but in hindsight there is not a whole lot I would have changed. I would have just been tighter on the borders right now. We had lockdowns too, although not that severe, which brought new infections to a halt and all but eradicated the virus here, but now, with borders being opened up, we're importing again. New infections are mostly linked to overseas travel, and citizens born outside the country are again over-represented.

Our current approach is very much like Sweden have been doing all along, we just got rid of most of the virus first. But that's not going to continue working if we start importing the virus again before we have a vaccine (or better treatments protocols), obviously. Relaxing border control was a slip up IMO, so I'm not giving full marks for the response here. Things are still looking pretty good, though. And the economy is doing fine too, certainly nothing dramatic there. House prices are even going up, so...

I don't like Schumer but this is his best speech on the Senate Floor I have ever heard and very sensible.

The Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine phase 3 pause isn't necessarily a big deal, but one the participants has had an "unknown illness" and this triggered a standard review process to see where it comes from and whether it's related to the shot. This happened in the UK trial, which is tasked with testing the vaccine on members of vulnerable groups, which are disproportionately more likely to have adverse reactions. Some outlets are saying it's transverse myelitis, which is a serious neurological disease with a 60% chance of leaving permanent symptoms. If it turns out that the disease was caused by the vaccine and not by pre-existing conditions, there would have to be a serious analysis of how rare of a side-effect it is (only acceptable if extremely rare).

In other news, Canada didn't pre-order any of the Oxford vaccine. Yay us? Europe has placed a lot of their eggs in this basket though.

You made the claims, you provide the data.

Every protest I've seen, other than the Trumptarded ones, the protesters are wearing masks.

In fact, a simple Google on the Internet proves you are, as usual, full of shit. The surge in transmission rates is coming from dilwad Trumpers, so-called Constitutionalists, and moronic young people who see their President say things like 'if we don't test more, it will go away'.

COVID-19 has not surged in cities with big protests, but it has in states that reopened early. Here are some possible reasons.
https://www.inquirer.com/health/cor...g-surge-in-states-that-reopened-20200627.html

Here, I saved you some time:

200624-blm-protest-jm-1402_cbd89c5bb57ab5b92c133713bac6adab.jpg

200602_DCProtest_Turner_17-1500x1000.jpg

protests-7pm-6-10-20jpg

Tulsa
merlin_173759955_e8e0cea8-2e06-47bc-ac38-fb40aeb372e3-superJumbo-1280x720.jpg

Phoenix
200624-trump-dream-city-church-al-1101_009ba28c49d4d1a7efefebe3caf16c8a.jpg

AP20151675961702.0.jpg

5ed45c553ad86154516b2a82

5058.jpg

rawImage.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

Well now, how stupid do you feel? And LOL at thinking thousands and thousands of soy boys getting together to protest during the most deadly pandemic we've had in 100 years didn't somehow spread COVID. Don't believe all the propaganda you read on the internet.

Oh and finally:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...its-protests-led-spike-coronavirus-cases.html

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti now admits protests in the city DID lead to a spike in coronavirus cases after he previously insisted there was no link

<Grimes01><Grimes01><Grimes01>

The numbers here in Canada are starting to increase just as schools go back. Next few weeks will be crucial to watch.

AP20151675961702.0.jpg

5ed45c553ad86154516b2a82

5058.jpg

rawImage.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

Well now, how stupid do you feel? And LOL at thinking thousands and thousands of soy boys getting together to protest during the most deadly pandemic we've had in 100 years didn't somehow spread COVID. Don't believe all the propaganda you read on the internet.

Oh and finally:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...its-protests-led-spike-coronavirus-cases.html

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti now admits protests in the city DID lead to a spike in coronavirus cases after he previously insisted there was no link

<Grimes01><Grimes01><Grimes01>

Yep, that was the point of no return for me. That was when I realised we're being lied to by those in charge and just started forming entirely my own opinions on this pandemic. Fuck the media and fuck those in charge, for lying to the people in the middle of the worst pandemic any of us have experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back