International Covid-19 Breaking News v18: Case numbers explode in Russia, Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what NYC is doing and ban people from Protesting/Gathering and going to Parks for 2 whole weeks as a country and this would be over. But no, Trump wants States to compete as if they are their own country

Nope.

Feel free to close all the parks and eliminate public gatherings, but as has been shown elsewhere, doing that along with significant business shutdowns, travel restrictions and enforced social distancing will absolutely not eliminate a virus moving through the population.

California, New York and New Jersey forced elderly care facilities to accept corona patients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thousands of easily predictable deaths followed. It was planned murder.
?

Can you link a mews article or two about this?

How is that even a response to what I posted? Other posters are blaming New Yorkers for being idiots after they traveled and spread the disease in early March. I pointed out that our President downplayed the seriousness and encouraged everyone to operate business as usual as late as March 9.

I definitely recognize that our lack of preparedness and haphazard response extends far beyond Trump.

You stated that our president was telling people in early march that there was nothing to worry about, which caused alot of deaths. I pointed out that fauci publicly said there was nothing to worry about february 29th. Or....you know....a few days before early march came. Does that make sense?

Lol. Blame trump for listening to experts, blame trump for not listening to experts. Whenever it fits into your agenda right?

The part where she says early & hard action is the best is true though. Thats the only way to stop it. If we had closed the borders & forced quarantined the sick we'd be a lot better now.

Yes but she was also talking about bracelets. She's willing to go all out and worry about the consequences later.

I'm totally against bracelets, tracking every move you make, round ups and forced vaccinations with threat of imprisonment. Too easy to abuse the population.

He just recently said Americans could inject disinfectant to protect themselves from the virus and several Americans did just that.
Didn't he look over to someone off camera and ask a question? That's the video that I saw. I see people claiming that he made a statement, but I only saw him ask a question.

Didn't he look over to someone off camera and ask a question? That's the video that I saw. I see people claiming that he made a statement, but I only saw him ask a question.

Imagine trying to defend someone asking such a dumb question.

Nope.

What the President said caused Americans to literally inject and/or drink disinfectant.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Only an imbecile would take that as some kind of directive. Imagine defending those goofs!

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Only an imbecile would take that as some kind of directive. Imagine defending those goofs!

Trump supporters are pretty dumb, agreed.

He just recently said Americans could inject disinfectant to protect themselves from the virus and several Americans did just that.

You mean the woman who murdered her husband with poison and tried to blame Trump? LOL, you are fake news.

I thought this would be the case.

"Here in my city we are in week 3 of the shutdown. Cases have doubled in my region every weekend since the shutdown began. It has become clear that shutdowns do not stop the spread of the virus. The point is to "flatten the curve", but the curve is not flattening, and now businesses everywhere are going under as well. Yesterday they implemented even more shutdowns for more businesses, but its still not going to solve anything, because some people still work and many still meet up in public places.

I just don't understand what the end game is. Eventually we may all have to resume working under even worse conditions, as I don't see how they can shut down society forever.

So the question is, what exactly is the plan here long term?

The fact that evety nation/state has their own agenda makes combating the virus in unity practically impossible.

April 7 2020"

I mentioned the same thing in march but the mods deleted my posts and banned me.

I don't think they have a plan. Shutting down the economy and ruining multiple industries was the wrong decision.

I think there's going to be a lot of civil unrest in the coming years.

The far left is worried about the lack of voters for their sick agenda. This is our golden opportunity to make Canada strong and free.

The Liberals promised more immigration by 2021. Can that still happen?
https://globalnews.ca/news/6915220/coronavirus-canada-immigration-impact/

Where does that major undertaking on immigration stand now, given that virtually nobody who is not already a citizen or resident of Canada has been allowed into the country for nearly two months? Or that Canadian embassies and immigration offices have almost all been closed or placed on greatly-reduced hours with much smaller staffs since sometime in February with little likelihood of much about that changing soon?

Considering this data and the grave current economic and logistical complications, if the current pattern mirrors the experience of the Depression, it is not too much of a stretch to suggest that what looms is a drastic drop — as much as 90 per cent — in immigration for several years.

The far left is still worried about bringing in more voters for their sick agenda. This is our golden opportunity to make Canada strong and free.

The Liberals promised more immigration by 2021. Can that still happen?
https://globalnews.ca/news/6915220/coronavirus-canada-immigration-impact/

Where does that major undertaking on immigration stand now, given that virtually nobody who is not already a citizen or resident of Canada has been allowed into the country for nearly two months? Or that Canadian embassies and immigration offices have almost all been closed or placed on greatly-reduced hours with much smaller staffs since sometime in February with little likelihood of much about that changing soon?

Considering this data and the grave current economic and logistical complications, if the current pattern mirrors the experience of the Depression, it is not too much of a stretch to suggest that what looms is a drastic drop — as much as 90 per cent — in immigration for several years.

You know immigrants can't vote right?

What does this have to do with COVID19?

You know immigrants can't vote right?

What does this have to do with COVID19?

What does this have to do with the virus? Their voter supply got cut off because of it. Read the article.

Yes, they can vote. They're being used to undermine Canada's values and freedoms.

The Liberal party of Canada refers to them as ethnic vote banks.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6823170/canadian-politicians-targeted-indian-intelligence/

The report acknowledged that China, Russia and other states were conducting foreign interference activities in Canada and that “elected and public officials across all orders of government” were being targeted.

It added that 1.2 million Canadians were of Indian descent, and that some communities were “vulnerable to foreign interference either as targets or as a means of undermining Canadian values and freedoms.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back