Coutures "daily" supplements?!

for someone at his age and fighting at his level, i think it sounds reasonable. fighters are looking for every conceiveable advantage and will take anything that they think will help

Considering that these guys sell supplements why wouldn't Randy take them? They might help and the endorsement of him actually using the stuff is great advertising.

Randy and several of his fighters actually use blood testing to see what supplements to use. pretty wild. Also, I remember seeing an interview with Bill Romanowski about 10 years ago where he was taking about 50 pills a day

Randy and several of his fighters actually use blood testing to see what supplements to use. pretty wild. Also, I remember seeing an interview with Bill Romanowski about 10 years ago where he was taking about 50 pills a day

Remember Sherk's all access?

I'd like to see the price tag attached to that uber cocktail

I saw that all access and yeah..the training was insane. Now I know why he has non-stop cardio. Now Sonny...why the hell do YOU of all people have a double yellow???? I thought everyone loved you.

for someone at his age and fighting at his level, i think it sounds reasonable. fighters are looking for every conceiveable advantage and will take anything that they think will help

Agreed. Plus he probably gets many of the supplements for free so if it could possibly help why not try it. It may seem excessive but I have heard of many "life extensionists" who take enough supplements to make Couture's regimen seem like an after school snack.

I saw that all access and yeah..the training was insane. Now I know why he has non-stop cardio. Now Sonny...why the hell do YOU of all people have a double yellow???? I thought everyone loved you.

I got pwnt.

All that and they don't even list his HGH dosages :icon_twis

Back