Court ruling: UFC allowed back on TV in Germany

Wunderbar!

stefanstruvecelebrate.jpg

In a way its good news, but since we all know internet exists, we, not only germans, get to watch it anyway.
And believe me when I tell you that the german commentators are as crappy as it gets when it comes to mma, cause they dont have a clue of what they are talking about. I am sure we wont get the original us-version on tv.

But who knows,....maybe I'll give it a try somewhen, for some reason.

wtf disgusting ban

glad it got removed

but as some people said, The GOAT is gonna make them ban it again

:icon_lol:

but another question

where germany excels in sports?

obviously, theres the real football, but other than that?

but another question

where germany excels in sports?

obviously, theres the real football, but other than that?

What do you mean? Germany is constantly top 5 in olympics even though we are a much smaller country than the other nations! We are competing on worldclass level in lots of sports!! For example: Soccer, tennis, handball, volleyball, basketball, hockey, athletics, judo, boxing etc....... that doesn't mean Germans are world champs everywhere.

WWE is alowed and UFC was forbiden? Unglaublich...

pretty terrible news all things considered. At least for me as an existing fan. The MMA ban on TV and low mainstream visibility is what kept everyone honest over here. Until last year even the PPVs were free.

Watching an event on german free TV is not an option, I won't have to wait and see how it turns out to know it will be a catastrophic failure, especially where the commentary and the production is concerned. So all this really leaves me with is having to look forward to fightpass blackouts once the TV deal is in place which will turn the few events I still watched live into a sunday morning download as well. Meh.

Back