International Court Refuses to Extradite Dad Who Took His Daughters back from Foster Muslim Family

No I'm just telling you what actually happened here and how they got to the point of taking the children into the state's care. This thread is about the end result and totally ignores how the state came to this result.

This man was in the country illegally and using his allegedly sick wife and kids to make false claims of asylum while collecting benefits.

What should Sweden do? Let the man with no income or legal basis for even being in the country.. just keep doing what he's been doing? Leeching off the state while loafing around? This man didn't have a job and never had a job the entire time he was in the country illegally.

So your just asking questions? No opinion of your own? gotcha. Look, moron, you think you're playing devil's advocate, but you're just playing yourself. I obviously don't subscribe to this policy there or on our own borders. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

So your just asking questions? No opinion of your own? gotcha. Look, moron, you think you're playing devil's advocate, but you're just playing yourself. I obviously don't subscribe to this policy there or on our own borders. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

So.. you support letting people illegally claim asylum and state benefits?

So.. you support letting people illegally claim asylum and state benefits?
5a6351b41e000028005adde2.png

That's all I'm left with.

It's ok for this man and his wife to repeatedly lie to the Swedish authorities for years... because why?
You are wasting your time responding to this guy he already made his mind up and will continue to ignore the facts over the narrative in his mind.

You are wasting your time responding to this guy he already made his mind up and will continue to ignore the facts over the narrative in his mind.

What do you think would happen in America if the mother was in an insane asylum and the father had no legal residence or income?

What do you think would happen in America if the mother was in an insane asylum and the father had no legal residence or income?
I think you meant to quote the other guy. I am with you in thinking it would be logical thing to put the kids in foster care.

The problem here is not IMO that the kid was put with a Muslim family but rather that the Father was not the defacto choice.

Even if the father was not a resident or there were other issues, in emergency situations like this, where one parent is lost (for whatever reason) the other should be the default. Make an exception while whatever situations being adjudicated (residency, etc) can be figured out.

The goal should be to provide continuity to the children first and foremost if the other parent is a fit caregiver and has an established positive relationship.

I've only seen these situations when it comes to Fathers and never mothers, were alternate 'parents' are chosen over him. We had a case in Canada with very similar themes. If I recall properly the mother passed away. She had primary custody of their kids with the father being an active secondary. He wanted custody when she passed but instead her parents (the grand parents) fought for custody and won over the dad. The ruling was something along the lines of the kids would have 2 parents instead of one and since they were retired they would be more present.

You would never see that logic to separate a working mom from her kid without the activists going nuts. "You are punishing her for having a job...'.

We know what happens when Christian children are raised by Muslims :p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
They began as an elite corps of slaves made up of kidnapped young Christian boys who were converted to Islam, and became famed for internal cohesion cemented by strict discipline and order. Unlike typical slaves, they were paid regular salaries. Forbidden to marry or engage in trade, their complete loyalty to the Sultan was expected.

The problem here is not IMO that the kid was put with a Muslim family but rather that the Father was not the defacto choice.

Even if the father was not a resident or there were other issues, in emergency situations like this, where one parent is lost (for whatever reason) the other should be the default. Make an exception while whatever situations being adjudicated (residency, etc) can be figured out.

The goal should be to provide continuity to the children first and foremost if the other parent is a fit caregiver and has an established positive relationship.

I've only seen these situations when it comes to Fathers and never mothers, were alternate 'parents' are chosen over him. We had a case in Canada with very similar themes. If I recall properly the mother passed away. She had primary custody of their kids with the father being an active secondary. He wanted custody when she passed but instead her parents (the grand parents) fought for custody and won over the dad. The ruling was something along the lines of the kids would have 2 parents instead of one and since they were retired they would be more present.

You would never see that logic to separate a working mom from her kid without the activists going nuts. "You are punishing her for having a job...'.

You got a bit duped here.

The father and mother aren't legal residents in Sweden. They lied about her mental illness for years to get welfare and a fast track to permanent residency. If I read @sweede's source correctly, she even at one point accused the father of being a threat to her or her children, again a ploy to fast track permanent residency.

The father was not employed for years and they lived off the welfare received for the mother's false claim of mental illness. He has no legal residence or income.. and isn't even legally supposed to be in Sweden. Also the entire family was in process of being deported back to Russia and the foster placement wasn't permanent.

You got a bit duped here.

The father and mother aren't legal residents in Sweden. They lied about her mental illness for years to get welfare and a fast track to permanent residency. If I read @sweede's source correctly, she even at one point accused the father of being a threat to her or her children, again a ploy to fast track permanent residency.

The father was not employed for years and they lived off the welfare received for the mother's false claim of mental illness. He has no legal residence or income.. and isn't even legally supposed to be in Sweden. Also the entire family was in process of being deported back to Russia and the foster placement wasn't permanent.

So you are actually for taking this kid from his family because they lied to get a better life and are poor?
So you must be a big supporter of what Trump is doing on our southern border as well?

Seems like the move was meant to be temporary

Any crazy religious people shouldn't be allowed to be foster parents anyway

But Lisov should lägg av

Back