International Court Refuses to Extradite Dad Who Took His Daughters back from Foster Muslim Family

Putting young white girls in a Muslim family, that's a gonna be a yikes for me.
Good on the father, shame on Sweden.

Do we have an official reason why he was deemed unfit to raise his children? They don't put kids in foster care for nothing and from what I heard, it was a temporary solution in any case.

Lack of income was the reason given by the state.

giphy.gif
This is what i read/ see when you post.

I'm just trying to make you outline your position here.

Are you in favor of this type of immigration fraud or not?
No, you're wrongfully defining my position as a means to deflect from your own stupidity.

No, you're wrongfully defining my position as a means to deflect from your own stupidity.

I'm not wrongfully defining your position. I'm intentionally straw manning you because you immediately became evasive when you learned the actual story instead of the white nationalist telephone game version of it.

I'm not wrongfully defining your position. I'm intentionally straw manning you because you immediately became evasive when you learned the actual story instead of the white nationalist telephone game version of it.

No, I called you out on your stupid post defending taking a man's children from them for immigration fraud as a means of "calling his bluff".

No, I called you out on your stupid post defending taking a man's children from them for immigration fraud as a means of "calling his bluff".

But it's the truth.. this man, with zero income, defrauded the Swedish state for years for medical benefits and housing.

How should the state handle this? He should be allowed to stay illegally in the country while claiming those benefits and keep his children which he had been using as tools to further their fraud?

But it's the truth.. this man, with zero income, defrauded the Swedish state for years for medical benefits and housing.

How should the state handle this? He should be allowed to stay illegally in the country while claiming those benefits and keep his children which he had been using as tools to further their fraud?

You are arguing in support of taking a parents children from them for immigration fraud and now for compensation for years of benefits.

You are arguing in support of taking a parents children from them for immigration fraud and now for compensation for years of benefits.

No I'm just telling you what actually happened here and how they got to the point of taking the children into the state's care. This thread is about the end result and totally ignores how the state came to this result.

This man was in the country illegally and using his allegedly sick wife and kids to make false claims of asylum while collecting benefits for years.

What should Sweden do? Let the man with no income or legal basis for even being in the country.. just keep doing what he's been doing? Leeching off the state while loafing around? This man didn't have a job and never had a job the entire time he was in the country illegally.

Back