International Court Refuses to Extradite Dad Who Took His Daughters back from Foster Muslim Family

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Poland refuses to hand over Christian man who fled from Sweden after authorities put his daughters in Muslim foster family

dada.jpg

The judge described the Muslim family, where the Russian's daughters were placed, as a culturally and mentally alien environment for the Christian girls.

A Warsaw district court has rejected a demand by Sweden to expel Russian national Denis Lisov, who took his three daughters back from a Muslim family and sought asylum in Poland.

In his verdict, judge Dariusz Lubowski noted that the European arrest warrant for Lisov, issued by Sweden, violates the Russian's civil rights, Polish Radio reported.

According to the ruling, Lisov was put in a “hopeless situation”, because his children had been taken away with impossible conditions for their return. Lisov's three children were seized by the Swedish authorities “solely under the grounds of their mother's mental illness”. As Lisov himself emphasised, the social services never accused him of parental negligence. The judge also noted that children are “emotionally attached” to their father and are safe with him, as opposed to the foster family.

“With their actions, the Swedish authorities directly violated the rights of the children, depriving them of fatherly love”, the judge said. He described the Muslim family, where the children were placed in Sweden, as a “culturally, mentally, and religiously alien culture”, which could adversely affect their health.
According to Lubowski, the threat of deportation and new separation from the father was a heavy burden for Lisov's eldest daughter, Sophia.

D3NdIYkW4AEpSTz.jpg

Lisov himself stated that he has done “everything possible” for his daughters' well-being. He described the perspective of being separated from his girls as “the worst thing that may ever happen”.

The court's decision has been welcomed in both Poland and Russia.

“Good decision by the court in the case of Mr Denis Lisov, everyone remains in Poland. The identity of children is key. Thanks to the Court. Thanks to the Prosecutor's Office! The children's welfare has won. Nice to be Polish”, secretary of state in the Polish Justice Ministry and MP Michal Wojcik tweeted.

Read more

Happy to see that there are some countries in Europe fighting against the madness caused by leftists. And that man should get a medal if anything, a brave father and a hero.

Last edited:
Good for Poland. Fuck Swedenstan.

Dude has stones for sure...

Good on him keeping his kids by any means necessary.

So why exactly wouldn’t the authorities in Sweden place the kids with him instead of a foster family.

I honestly don’t care if the foster family is Muslim or not. It’s wierd that the first step isn’t the other parent or other close family member like grandparents.

Islamophobic if you ask me to want your kids

Is there more detail on why they did it in the first place? Don’t have time to read the article right now

Poland serving justice , to beat Swedens wacko Frankfurt school system .

Poland’s decision is a complete no brainer

Good for him as long as he is a fit father.

Why would you put Christian kids with a Muslim family. That’s like putting Muslim kids with a Christian family.

But only one of theses will be looked at as unacceptable by the progressives.

Dude has stones for sure...

Good on him keeping his kids by any means necessary.

So why exactly wouldn’t the authorities in Sweden place the kids with him instead of a foster family.

I honestly don’t care if the foster family is Muslim or not. It’s wierd that the first step isn’t the other parent or other close family member like grandparents.

Sweden fuck up here bad. This is down right scary. My ex lost her kids because she admitted to CPS that she used meth. At the time my daughter had been living with me for a good 6 months but it was nothing official just something me and my ex decided was best for her. CPS came to my house that day to make it official and make sure my ex doesn't have the legal right to come and get my daughter again or be a lone with her. I couldn't imagine them coming to my house and trying to take her from me.

Good for him as long as he is a fit father.

Why would you put Christian kids with a Muslim family. That’s like putting Muslim kids with a Christian family.

But only one of theses will be looked at as unacceptable by the progressives.

I have no issue with the kids being put with a muslim family. My issue is with them not being placed with their father because their mother is crazy.

So his children were taken away from him because of his wife's mental instability? I'm not sure how that works in relation to the father's custody. Was he given the option between living with his wife or his children, and chose his wife? How as the wife's mental instability determined to be a threat to the well-being of the children?

This source is leaving out quite a bit of information. I'd like to know why the father was not granted custody of the children if it was only the mother who was unfit. I'd like to know what the mother did, and whether the father was complicit.

People are focusing on the Muslim part but that's not what drove this decision. The legal underpinning is that since the father was not the reason for the original removal, there was no justification for denying him his parental rights. And it's absolutely the right decision.

Just because one parent is unfit, it doesn't terminate the other parent's right to raise their own children.

So his children were taken away from him because of his wife's mental instability? I'm not sure how that works in relation to the father's custody. Was he in a situation to choose between living with his wife or his children and chose his wife?

This source is leaving out quite a bit of information. I'd like to know why the father was not granted custody of the children if it was only the mother who was unfit.
The 2 may not have been living together and the whatever passes for social services didn't bother tracking down the father before turning the kids over to foster care. Which would be fucked up and not right.

So, stupid question... were he and his wife separated?

Cause at least in the States and in Washington where I worked order of operations in CPS/Dependency proceedings is:
- the other parent if one of them is the "problem"
- family members like grandparents if BOTH parents are the issue
- uncles/aunts
- adult cousins
- close family friend
- fostercare

How do they go from "mentally unstable mom" straight to fostercare in Sweden if dad isn't the subject of an investigation?

People are focusing on the Muslim part but that's not what drove this decision. The legal underpinning is that since the father was not the reason for the original removal, there was no justification for denying him his parental rights. And it's absolutely the right decision.

Just because one parent is unfit, it doesn't terminate the other parent's right to raise their own children.
Damnit, I got beaten to it.

The 2 may not have been living together and the whatever passes for social services didn't bother tracking down the father before turning the kids over to foster care. Which would be fucked up and not right.

Of course it would. But why would that information be left out of this story? The story completely glosses over all of the relevant information as to how these kids ended up being removed from their parents and placed in foster care.

Unless we know that information, we really cannot come to any conclusions on what environment is safer for the children.

So, stupid question... were he and his wife separated?

Cause at least in the States and in Washington where I worked order of operations in CPS/Dependency proceedings is:
- the other parent if one of them is the "problem"
- family members like grandparents if BOTH parents are the issue
- uncles/aunts
- adult cousins
- close family friend
- fostercare

How do they go from "mentally unstable mom" straight to fostercare in Sweden if dad isn't the subject of an investigation?

Damnit, I got beaten to it.

Exactly what I'd like to know. I see that it's fashionable to celebrate the fact that these kids being are being taken back from the Muslims (who have been accused of absolutely no wrong doing). But wouldn't we need to know why the children were initially kept away from the parents in the first place before coming to that conclusion that they are better off now?

Just seems like a hastily written article that may conveniently be leaving out some relevant information.

I have no issue with the kids being put with a muslim family. My issue is with them not being placed with their father because their mother is crazy.

I have a problem with both.

Why did they not go to the father if he was fit?

And why to a Muslim family. I would say the same thing about Muslim kids.

Also not that the foster parents would be bad parents but if they were practicing Muslims and the kids were are Christian it’s not a good match up.

But the first point and most important one is why in the hell did they end up in foster care in the first place.

I honestly don’t care if the foster family is Muslim or not. .

I have no issue with the kids being put with a muslim family.

So you'd be fine with a Muslim family making your daughters wear hijabs or worse, unable to interact properly with boys and having her gentiles cut off in some foreign land or secretly in your own country? Totally different culture and religion and you think it would be ok to put your kids in that environment.

This is like letting a pack of wolves raise your kids.

I have a problem with both.

Why did they not go to the father if he was fit?

And why to a Muslim family. I would say the same thing about Muslim kids.

The father thing I don't know. The Muslim family thing could be any number of reasons. Maybe they were the only family available for that many kids? Could be a lot of things.

Exactly what I'd like to know. I see that it's fashionable to celebrate the fact that these kids being are being taken back from the Muslims (who have been accused of absolutely no wrong doing). But wouldn't we need to know why the children were initially kept away from the parents in the first place before coming to that conclusion?
I wonder if dad technically by not being a Swedish citizen may have not been there legally? IDK Sweden's child safety laws.

The other thing that sticks out to me is why the kids were sent to a Muslim family. It has nothing to do with being anti-Muslim and more that, again, from my experience they try to keep kids in similar situations as what they were in before removal.

So, say a Muslim child has two parents that have drug problems or something and CPS removes them, they would attempt to place them with suitable other familial members but let's say all those family are spread out over the US or in another country they would THEN try to find a Muslim family in the fostercare system from the same sect to place the child.

It's why the kids who are Native that are taken out of their parents homes, at least in Washington, are usually placed with another tribal member like someone from the council or something.

Seems weird to take kids that go to a Christian church and place them with a Muslim family. Unless the family just happens to pray 5 times a day but also eats bacon with their eggs. It'd be weird though to take a Christian kid and place them with a very strict practicing family of a different faith.

IDK, the simple fact they seemed to skip over dad is confusing me.

So you'd be fine with a Muslim family making your daughters wear hijabs or worse, unable to interact properly with boys and having her gentiles cut off in some foreign land or secretly in your own country? Totally different culture and religion.

This is like letting a pack of wolves raise your kids.
Generally the medical/school shit is still up to the bio-parents if they're fully invested in the system. If they aren't then it isn't the foster family that decides it's the Judge along with the lawyers and GAL. The foster family is basically just responsible for feeding, bathing, and making sure the kid makes doctor check ups on time. Any sort of medical procedure from needing anesthesia for repairing a broken leg in a car accident or getting braces you need court permission and the State has to file a motion for it.

Also, at least in the States if someone is ridiculously religious and super strict about it (the hijab example or say a Mormon family) they generally aren't allowed to be on the list for fostercare in the States as the kids you can place with them is a very small demographic.

What I'm saying is that all of the relevant information regarding these factors is missing from the article. What exactly happened that caused these kids to be removed from their parents? If it was only because of the mother, why was the father not given custody?

These seem like obvious details for any article on the subject to include.

I wonder if dad technically by not being a Swedish citizen may have not been there legally? IDK Sweden's child safety laws.

The other thing that sticks out to me is why the kids were sent to a Muslim family. It has nothing to do with being anti-Muslim and more that, again, from my experience they try to keep kids in similar situations as what they were in before removal.

So, say a Muslim child has two parents that have drug problems or something and CPS removes them, they would attempt to place them with suitable other familial members but let's say all those family are spread out over the US or in another country they would THEN try to find a Muslim family in the fostercare system from the same sect to place the child.

It's why the kids who are Native that are taken out of their parents homes, at least in Washington, are usually placed with another tribal member like someone from the council or something.

Seems weird to take kids that go to a Christian church and place them with a Muslim family. Unless the family just happens to pray 5 times a day but also eats bacon with their eggs. It'd be weird though to take a Christian kid and place them with a very strict practicing family of a different faith.

IDK, the simple fact they seemed to skip over dad is confusing me.

If the Muslim family is devout and holding their foster children to their same code of religious ethics, then I agree with you. But that is also conveniently left out of the article. They are just described as Lebanese and Muslim.

To be honest, it's a trash article and I really don't hold any opinion at all on the situation because I don't feel that the adequate information on which to base an opinion is provided.

Back