Media Court McGee has been given another UFC fight, despite having a 1-5 record on his last 6

(Running/working at/working with) a (gym/training center/fitness facility)

I wonder how many of those went under with covid lockdowns? And you can only have so many of these in a given area.

But he's not a heroin junkie anymore. He's a great father now who has raised his kids, and has a project that's reaching out to people to overcome addiction.

How can we Make Sherdog Great Again with all this hate and negativity?
I see your point. I just personally have always found the whole shtick annoying.

Yeah, I've worked at a couple. Fun jobs, rarely much money in it though.

Friend of mine worked museums and made a mint.

Of course he worked the graveyard shift when nobody was around and didn't actually work for the museum, and I think some of them are still looking for him, but there's money there if you work the right angle.

Friend of mine worked museums and made a mint.

Of course he worked the graveyard shift when nobody was around and didn't actually work for the museum, and I think some of them are still looking for him, but there's money there if you work the right angle.

Haha, oh my.

Haha, oh my.

I know you know this but I just want to say for the record I don't actually know any art thieves, I was just kidding.

I also don't know anyone in organized crime who would have me killed for talking about art thieves.

Still kidding.

Got it, Pavel? It's just jokes. No need to call Oleg.

Back