Court extends detention of Khabib's main funder

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The Tverskoy District Court of Moscow once again extended the detention period for billionaire Ziyavudin Magomedov and his brother, former senator Magomed Magomedov. The brothers have been accused of forming a criminal organization, fraud, and embezzlement.

According to reports, the court extended the brothers’s detention period until the end of July, which will mark well over two years since the two men were arrested. Magomedov was detained on March 31 2018 and charged with embezzling over 2 billion rubles ($31 million USD at the current exchange rate), fraud, and of organizing a gang.”

The Magomedov brothers have both pleaded not guilty to the charges. However, if found guilty, the brothers could face up to 20 years in prison.

Within the MMA sphere, Magomedov was known for the financial support he gave several fighters, including UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov. Magomedov reportedly paid for the UFC champ’s back surgery in 2017, which was done in Germany, and funded the majority of Nurmagomedov’s expenses during training camps.

Magomedov also founded the Eagles MMA fight team, which UFC champ Khabib Nurmagomedov is currently president of.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/4/...-champ-khabib-nurmagomedov-mma-politics-putin

rtr3g890-1_3595195.jpg

Damn son, he might haft start main his own money now. Start a liquor brand or sellin his own line of bridal wear or sumfin

Khabib has the backing of state officials, I.e Kadyrov. He'll be fine. Lol

Explains a lot. Easy to say you don’t fight for money when you have a “benefactor” bankrolling your career.

Khabib surrounded by all of these shady characters, and people think he's not using drugs like EPO.

Khabib just made 10 + million for his last fight.. what you talking about his main funder

Khabib surrounded by all of these shady characters, and people think he's not using drugs like EPO.

What's the correlation of money laundering and PED usage?

Find better arguments for your jackass accusation.

how you gonna be named Magomed Magomedov. That's like being named James Jameson.

Khabib has the backing of state officials, I.e Kadyrov. He'll be fine. Lol
+ all that arab money cheikhs are williing to throw at him,
+ Toyota and Reebok sponships (and many more)
+ that McG money he made smashing him.
He'll be fine indeed

+ all that arab money cheikhs are williing to throw at him,
+ Toyota and Reebok sponships (and many more)
+ that McG money he made smashing him.
He'll be fine indeed

What if Putin decides that Khabib is an accomplice to Magomedov?

I don’t think it’s that far of a stretch.

how you gonna be named Magomed Magomedov. That's like being named James Jameson.
There is a lot of mma fighters named Magomed Magomedov and I think there is a few in other sports, like kickboxing. But yeah it's not rare to see a joke in Russian about parents in Dagestan having a problems with choosing a name for their children/naming children after their surnames, because not only in mma, I think there is such Dagestani athletes in other sports, football, wrestling etc.

Back