Couple observations and inquiries about Nebraska FN

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
- Was Gaethje crying in post fight backstage interview? Real shit. He would've been devastated to lose. I expected a war, that KO was very unexpected
- Fili has too many close decisions
- Hill vs JRC literally put me asleep
- Figeurson. Idk his name... Looked incredible. Could seriously have a bright future at 125
-Anders... Meh. Didn't deserve PotN but still cool KO.
- Calderwood, Krause, Yahya... Incredible performances. Each one worth 50K
- I missed the Sanchez fight, not too sad about that. Also missed the Alacantra fight. It sounds like I will really have to watch that one when it hits FP
- Mickey Gall channeling his inner Gracie and Maia!

Overall a great night. 8/10

I forgot about Ellenberger. Perhaps the steepest fall from grace I've ever seen. It looked like anybody couldve done what Barbarena did to him.

Kudos to that career though. Remember, he stopped Jake Shields

I hope hill and the woman she fought are kicked out

I forgot about Ellenberger. Perhaps the steepest fall from grace I've ever seen. It looked like anybody couldve done what Barbarena did to him.

Kudos to that career though. Remember, he stopped Jake Shields

Ellenberger's chin is just completely shot. He's still got all the skills just gets rocked by any decent hit. Really glad he retired. Alcantara vs Sandhagen was a great fight. Figueiredo is the best FLW prospect since Horiguchi. The UFC is openly disdainful of that weightclass though. They didn't work to keep a proven finisher in the organization which is pure foolishness being as its main knock is the lack of finishes.

I hope hill and the woman she fought are kicked out
They both are decent fighters on paper. Sometimes Angela Hill throws some heat and brawls, so there's some points. I think Jessica just had better length.

I think my main gripe with WMMA is sometimes you get fights like this where both women lack power or the ability to do something significant. It resembles light sparring. A great example of that would be Maryna Moroz, the opposite being Mackenzie Dern. Both gorgeous btw

Geathje wants ppv and a raise with a break now

Back