Country girl vs. City girl

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Which type of girl do you prefer?

Country girl is more down to earth, knows how to cook and can repair cars/home maintenance. Doesn't mind getting dirty when helping you out with physical labor.

DYZSxJq.jpg

vs.

City girl doesn't know how to cook, but makes considerably more money than country girl, therefore take out almost every night. Knows how to do taxes. Knows how to use PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel. Is more fashionable.

ads.jpg

My Ol lady is a cross between those two.

So my choice is made.

Country girl anyday. Anybody can do taxes these days, I don't need my woman to make money, and who gives a fuck about being tech and fashion savy?

I choose the one with the bigger tits.

I'll take the one who does the least amount of talking.

City girl vs Country girl:

City folk just don't get it.

Country girls all day. Fewer hangups, less inhibited. Possibly more likely to be dumb but you can't have it all.

Country girls that look like that >>>>

But those are few and far between, hot city girls are way more likely. Go to any country bar and it'll look like you went out to pasture, hot city girls are a dime a dozen.

Country girl for sure. City girl seems like she'd be really bitchy.

Country. They have much more fun, and are generally more willing to please. City women are more self-centered, and filled with bs ideas such as them being equal.

country girl in the pic got the gonnorhea

Country girl hasn't absorbed the semen of hundreds of different males, and her relationship expectations work in harmony to her man's. Therefore, she doesn't push your tolerance and patience beyond breaking point, which means you get to enjoy a less stressful partnership(assuming you yourself are not a beta turd).

City for me, I haven't ever been with a country girl

Easily country girl unless we're talking Marisa Tomei from My Cousin Vinny. City girls are just aight. I've experienced both having lived in both environments.

this bitch could live in a sewer and it would still be raw sewage raw dog action
3olQ4kq.jpg

Back